Best Friends?

Stan's pov

I waited impatiently, for Kyle to come downstairs. After my talk with Wendy, I really wanted to make up with Kyle. I wasn't going to admit this was all my fault, but I did take half the blame.

"Oh...Hi Stan." Kyle said finally opening the door, looking surprised and slightly confused to see me. "What do you need?"

I sighed and looked Kyle in the eye. "Kyle, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was obessed with getting Wendy back and not caring about your happiness. I really didn't mean to hurt you and I want to be friends again."

Kyle didn't answer right away and I knew he was thinking about the past events, like I had been doing for awhile. "I'm sorry for getting all angry and assuming that you didn't care about me, you are a good person and I know that."

I smiled and was about to jump on him for a hug, but he stopped me. "So, now that Wendy came back to you, you decide to come and talk to me?"

I felt a little hurt by that statement, but understood why he was thinking that. "No Kyle, Wendy didn't come back with me, she still loves me but she wanted to be single and I guess she's right."

"Oh...." He said "I didn't know she was planning that. But if she's happy then I'm happy."

I nodded and looked around, trying to thinkof what to say. "Kyle, I know we've been through a lot, I know our relationship won't be the same again, but do you think we could be friends again?"

Kyle looked at me for a few minutes, before bursting into laughter. I looked at him a little freaked out but he just continued to laugh. "Stan, you're such a pussy." He laughed "Of course I'll be friends with you, we've been through worst fights, and I honestly don't think being mad at you, is the answer."

I couldn't help but laugh as well. "Damn Kyle, it's annoying how right you are all the time."

"One of us, has tobe the voice of reason." He said smiling and giving me a small wink. "Or we would all be emotional jocks like you."

I chuckled. "Yeah, you're right, but we also can't be all hot headed, nerds like you."

He rolled his eyes and then looked back inside his house. He sighed happily and looked back at me. "Want to stay the night?"

I rushed to his side, putting an arm around his shoulders. "Of course buddy, I'd wouldn't want to do anything else."