chapter 29

I look over at Matthew and he gets up and walks out the door slamming it behind him.

Me being the person I am I Chase after him. I see him heading to the elevator.

"Matthew wait" I run up to him. "Can we talk?" I ask. "What is there to talk about. You kissed another guy right in front of me." He responds.

"Matthew you know how I am about dares. I just can not wimp out." I tell Matt. "Okay and the thing is you kissed him right in front of me. And I'm your boyfriend kenzie that's just wrong." he tells me.

"You know what? I'm tired of fighting I'm done with it. I'm not going to argue with you over something stupid . " after I say that I start to walk away.

As I'm walking away I feel someone grab my wrist.I look back and its Matthew.

"Look baby I'm sorry okay I just got really selfish and in so sorry please forgive me." He apologizes .

"I'll forgive you." I say and you could see the relief pass over him. "If you stay the night with me" "deal".

We walk back to Cameron's and nash room hand in hand. We walk in and sit on the bed me in Matt's lap.

Cameron and Nash were filming a video. Everyone else were doing there own thing.

By now me and Matthew are laying down cuddling. I look up at his hottnes. "Hey Matt wanna I downstairs with me to get some good." I ask. He nods his head yes.

We get up and walk out of the room. "Babe your gourg." I say to Matt. "Baby I know." he says and pretend to flip is take hair.

"Babe I'm just kidding. But I'm so lucky to have you. Your the best." He looks at me. "Omg Baby Your the best" I look back at him.

We walk out of the elevator and go to the little store thing this hotel has.

We bought a while bunch of hi k food and sodas and all that kind of stuff .

We head back to my room and put in a movie and eating and all that.

I look up at Matthew and he's so got right now. I sit on top of his stomach and lean down to kiss his neck.

I hit his sweetspot and he moans a little. I move to his jawline and up to his lips. Moving out lips in sync I start to unbutton his pants.

"Babe are you sure your ready?" he looks at me. "Of course baby" I say while looking at him.

I take of his pants and short and soon we are both in out undies. I run to lock the door so no one gets in and run back to Matthew.

In one swift motion we are fully naked. "Damn my girl got a body." Matthew says looking me up and down.

We start to kiss again and Matthew moves to my neck. Moving slowly down my body to my waist line.

. "I promise I won't hurt you babygirl." Matthew says.

Then we spend the next few minutes in each others pleasure.

After that is over we get our clothes back on and I take a shower.

I get our of the shower and start to dry my hair and straighten it because tomorrow starts magcon again.

I get Done and go into the bedroom area of the hotel room.
Matthew and Hayes are sitting there talking.

I go over by Matthew and lay down with him cuddling in to his chest. He whispers "your were great tonight babygirl."

And that's the last thing I remember befor I let sleep take over my body