Chapter 5

I woke in a unfamiliar car. I looked around and I was sitting in between Hayes and Cameron and I was leaning my head on Hayes' shoulder.

I sat up and stretched. I looked out side and saw palm trees and beaches.

We got to the hotel checked in and put our bags down on our rooms. I was sharing a room with Carter and shawn.
Don't ask me why.

"Can we go to the beach"i asked "yeah" all the boys said. I walked to the bathroom and changed into my bathing suite. I walked out and everyone was in our room.

"LETS GO." i yelled and ran to the elevators. we got to the lobby and met some fans.

I saw this one girl flirting with Hayes and I immediately got jealous. "hey will you take a picture of us" she said "oh uh sure." I took the picture and she was kissing Hayes' cheek.

Hayes came up to me and wrapped his arm around me. I looked up to him and he just smiled and kissed my forehead

When we got to the beach I walked to where we was going to put our stuff and sat down. while I was tanning a shade came over me.

I looked up and Hayes was standing there."wanna get in the water with us." he asked"um I don't want to right now" I said

Next thing I knew he was carrying me on his shoulders to the water.
"DONT YOU DARE-" I didn't have enough time to finish my sentence because I was already in the water.

I resurfaced and gave Hayes the death glare. he held his hands up in defense and I shoved him into the water by his shoulders.

Back at the hotel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were all in Hayes room watching movies and eating junk food.

I felt my eyes get heavy and I was begging to fall asleep. before I feel asleep I felt arms wrap around me.

I looked back and Hayes had his arms around my torso. I smiled and kissed his cheeck. Then turned back around.

Then I fell asleep