ChApTeR 13

I debated rather I should open the door or just go to the bathroom.

I finally decided to open the door and I did. But as soon as I opened that door I regretted it.

I saw clay and Hayes girlfriend making out half naked. My mouth dropped and I began feeling tears fall from my eyes.

I close the door before they realize it was open and I run to get Hayes. "Hayes come with me I need to talk to you." I say impatient.  "Um okay?"

I take his arm and pull him to the door where I found the one thing that would ruin my life.

I open the door for Hayes and he looks shocked and am still crying.

This time Clay spot us and immediately stops what he was doing.
"Babe I can explain."
"I don't think there is anything to explain." As I say that I run to Cameron and just hug him.

"What's wrong Kenzie." Cameron asks concern
"C-cl-clay." I say between sobs

"He cheated" I mAnge to spit out.
"I'm going to beat his ass."
"No it's fine I'm fine I didn't need him in my life anyways,Cameron do you think I can live with you for a couple of months until I find me a apartment."
"Yes of course you can we will go to New York in a few days and get your stuff so you can move in"
"Thank you."
"Anything for my little sister."

******A COUPLE DAYS LATER********
We are currently in New York packing up my stuff. I started to pack all of my photos.

There was one of me and clay when we first started dating. I looked at it and then threw it.

I then picked up a picture of me and all of the boys the first day that o joined magcon. I started to tear up a bit.

After a couple of hours we finished packing everything in boxes and into the U-haul.

Cameron was driving the U-haul and I was riding with Matthew since we are like best friends again.

We finally got to Cameron's house and unpacked the U-haul and put the stuff in my room. It was like 1:24 so I decided that I was going to unpack later and sleep now.