Once Upon A Weave......

*Thanks 4 Reading*

Once upon a ghetto time, there lived a ghetto gurl named Bonquedasha. This is how she lost her million dolla weave:

"Look at that girl's ratchet ass weave!! Ewww!!" These black girls starred at Bonquedasha's bad weave like a gourmet dinner. "That looks a hot mess!!" "Why her mamma let her walk out the house like that?!"

They took pictures and giggled. Bonquedasha didn't care about here weave. She knew her hair looked a hot ass mess. Wait, a really hot mess! She got picked on because she was bald headed and she wore bad weave all the time.

She went to her locker and took her books out. Well, what was left of them. She didn't have no friends because of how she dressed and her bad ass weave that was attached to her scalp. She didn't care. Everybody thought that she was a boy because she had a mustache and a lot of hair.

That's because she didn't shave her legs. Her family couldn't afford razors. They were too expensive.

But, she did have one friend, though. Her name was Washanetta Hoodrat. She also had some messed up weave too, so they became best friends.

People looked and starred at her weave. Bonquedasha had some long black hair with purple, yellow, green, blue, red, brown, orange and white highlights in her head. "Dang girl, you got the Colored Purple going on in yo head!!"

Everybody started to laugh except her. She couldn't stand Dequan stanky ass self. He always had to pick on her. He looked at her up and down and laughed. He had no right to talk about no one with them crusty ass lips. He also smelled like piss because he was never potty trained and they were in the 8th grade.

"They just hatin' because you look good!" Washanetta said. Bonquedasha was rocking her white Goodwill shirt, some old stained jeans from Wal-Mart and some ratchet pink cowboy boots. She had to tape the bottom of the boots because it was coming off. She thought she was looking fresh today.

Her home gurl looked worse, though. Washanetta had on a boy stained shirt, with some flooded pants. She wore some off brand white Jordan's that looked brown because they haven't been washed in 2 years. What? It's hard out here for a ghetto gurl. It is some hard ass times.

Bonquedasha went to her ghetto ass classroom. Since she went to a ghetto school, the teachers were also ghetto. She walked into Mr. Herpes classroom and she had to step over a landfill to get to her seat. He never cleaned his room so it was stinky and you could barely walk in there because it was so much trash when you walked in. Bonquedasha still didn't know why her school haven't been shut down yet because the health inspectors came here all the time but never came back. Everybody thought that they disappeared under the pile of trash.

She sat down in the back of the classroom with Washanetta where less trash was at. Mr. Herpes was her math teacher but he didn't teach them nothing about equations. He only taught them how not to get killed on the streets, how to pimp hoes and he would go on and on about his baby mama problems. "GET IN A DAMN SEAT!" People scattered to their seats before Mr. Herpes lost his temper. He went to door and tried to close it but their were too much trash so he gave up.

Bonquedasha noticed Dequan pouring a yellow substance in Mr. Herpes chicken fried rice. "What is that?" This ghetto girl asked. "My piss!" Dequan mixed up the fried rice so it blended right on in. He rushed to take his seat. Mr. Herpes sat in his chair and everybody stared at him. They watched him mix up his fried rice and he took a big bite. "Hmmm..this is good! Very moist and delicious!" Everybody busted out laughing. "WHAT Y'ALL LAUGHING AT?!?"

€£}¥}€¥££