-18-

Chapter Eighteen

Natalie's Point of View

I was stunned by what he said. I was just standing there, staring at Jayce as if my feet became a root that is attached at the ground, I did not move.

"What?" I finally said.

He gave me a sly smile "You looked so surprise, darling. I said, why don't we have that race instead of them? Tutal ikaw naman ang may sabi na they don't have any experience with that kind of thing," he paused, and then he looked straight into my eyes "You do have an experience, right?" he then smirked.

I was expecting that answer, but still I was stunned for the second time, narinig ko naman talaga kanina ang sinabi niya I was just really surprise.

"No Nat! We rather do that race than have her do that!" nalipat lahat ng atensyon namin kay Paul 'nong nagsalita siya.

Ngumit ulit si Jayce, ngiting nakakaloko, nilapitan niya si Paul, he then crossed his arms.

"That is so sweet dude, saving each other, that is epic." he said, mockingly, he turned his head to me "but... This girl," lumipat siya ng pwesto at nilapitan ako. He put his left hand around me "Has experience in drag racing, so I bet she will ace this race of us," he looked at me "Right Belle?"

Kung hindi lang gross, kanina ko pa siya dinuraan. He was smiling like an idiot the whole time and it is making me more pissed.

I peeled his hand off of me and stepped back "You know what Jayce? Why don't you get inside that friggin' car of yours and get the fck away out of here, and please do me a favor. Don't. ever. come. back." I said and I emphasized every word para maliwanagan siya.

He was speechless, so sinamantala ko na "Come on guys, let get out of this hell."

When I walked passed them Jayce speak up again "Okay then if you and your friends don't wanna do that race, I will smash the Lamborghini into pieces," that caught my attention, napalingon ako agad sa kanya. How the hell did he know about that?! but then again I saw that Nathan was right beside him, so yeah I already figured it out "My friend here, Nathan, lost the car to me. Therefore my darling Belle, I can do whatever I want to my Lamborghini." Of course Nathan did, he lost the friggin' car to him. Great! Just great!

Okay Natalie, breathe in, breathe out. You need to calm your t*ts down. Pumikit din ako para mapakalma sarili ko then 'nong naramdaman kong medyo kalmado na ako nagmulat na ako ng mata, at ang unang tao na nakita ko ay si Nathan. The moment na nakita ko pagmumukha ni Nathan biglang kumulo na naman ang dugo ko kaya naman sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"Okay I will ask you again, you have two options. 1. Would you like me to smash my Lamborghini into pieces or 2. Would you rather race with me?" Jayce asked me.

Nanliit ang mata ko "Putangina mo." napamura na lang ako sa sobrang galit na nararamdaman ko. Kung nakakamatay lang ang tingin marahil dead bull na siya kaninang-kanina pa, isama na si Nathan. This is all because of him. I was busy glaring at him when Jayden showed up in front of me.

Hinawakan niya ako sa magkabila kong balikat "Belle calm down, you know he was just joking right? Kilala mo si Jayce puro salita lang 'yan hindi naman niya ginagawa. I'll talk to him okay? I will convince him, so what you guys will do right now is call this a night. Go home, take some rest, and let me handle this." Jayden said to me soft and calm. Because of the tone of his voice it somewhat made me calm down.

I exhaled air "Okay, thank you J."

"And Belle I was not even kidding. In fact I already have someone who took it somewhere, they are just waiting for my call."