chapter 5

5 days later**

Niall told harry i called. He called me back that night. I haven't talked to him since.

It's been a week since they left. I really missed him. I don't know how I managed before i met him. oh right. I didn't.

#WheresAddie was trending on twitter. I literally have been out of the house twice in the past week. I was sitting in harrys t-shirt and thinking about what i should tweet. I wanted all the fans to know I was okay. @HarryStyles I miss you xx.

The next day Harry video chatted me. I was so excited as i opened my laptop. "Harry!" he smiled. "Hey babe." i felt like hugging my laptop. "I miss you so much!" i said. and i did. Harry was so busy on tour It felt like a privilege just to talk to him. He was silent. "Have you been crying?" harry asked. my hands reached to my eyes. "no." i lied. "Don't lie to me Addie." I was silent. "I have to go soon." he said. "noooo. i haven't talked to you in forever." he shook his head. "it's been 3 days." I was silent again. "I love you." i finally said. He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls. He looked away. "I love you too." "What's wrong?" i asked. he looked back at the screen. i stared at his beautiful green eyes. "nothing.?" he said. I knew something was up. "Say my name." "what?" he said confused. "say my name." i repeated. He tugged at his curls. "Addison..." I had to hear it. I closed my eyes and bit my lip so it wouldn't quiver. After a long silence I opened my eyes. His head was in his hands. "Don't cry." he whispered. I didn't answer and he looked up. "Addison. Baby don't cry." I refused to cry. "Harry!" Liam called in the background. He had to go. "I love you." he said. then the screen went black.

I cried myself to sleep.