Jess

Disclaimer: Jess & Leslie are each other's. I do own the OC's though...Don't own the book either.

It's LDD in a way...not spoilering anything.

And now, I present to you...Bridge to Terabithia 2: Gone for Good?

Chapter I - JESS

It's been 4 years since Leslie's death. I can't help it, but I have to blame myself for her death. Hopefully she'll see and try to come back and visit someday...Anyway, ever since her death, I've gotten closer to Janice. She's actually pretty nice. May Belle is the queen of Terabithia now...which reminds me, there's someone who came to try and buy the land again a month ago. We managed to scare him away. You should have seen the look on his face...oh, yeah, someone's moving into the old Perkins place as well soon. I've gone and visited a few times...Bill & Judy are still in touch with us, but they haven't called in almost a year. I hope they're OK. So, the old Perkins place isn't "the old Perkins place anymore"...it's "the home where the Burke girl lived". Who do they think they are, calling her "the Burke girl"? She has a name, and we all know that. Anyways, so my dad is calling me...I'd better go see what he wants. Probably more chores.

"Jess, come with me." Dad had a certain twinkle in his eyes...he only does that when he's happy...what is up with him? Did the new family move in already? Um...I guess he's happy about the fact that we have neighbors now. When we got to the old Perkins place, we saw a couple and a girl (must be their daughter) putting boxes inside the garage. The man came up to us and asked if we needed anything. We introduced ourselves. The couple were Steve & Erin Wilkinson, and their daughter didn't say anything. She just looked at me. I have no idea why...and then spoke up..."Do you know any good tourist attractions here?" I just shook my head no...because let's face it, Lark Creek is NOT the greatest tourist place...And she put her hand out..."I'm (UNNAMED), by the way."

"Jess Aarons."

Little did I know that it would be the start of an eternal friendship.

Auslly, Laurum, & Jesslie out,

MacinCrash