UNNAMED CHARACTER

Disclaimer: Nope. Don't own it. Special thanks to MidnightInParis21 for letting me use her as an OC.

Jess and I clicked immediately. He was very kind...although when we got to Terabithia he kept on looking as if he was ready to cry. I probably figured it was Leslie Burke. He told me that he loved her. Which meant that he loved me. Confused? Let's go back to a few days ago...

Flashback

"Jess is ready to commit suicide. Leslie, you need to help him right now. Go back there under a different name." I nodded. I always had loved Jess, and had to go before I could tell him. This was the perfect opportunity to jump at. "You will not tell him that you're really Leslie. You need to get him back to his normal self, and quickly." I nodded again and asked which name I would take. "You'll see. Now, go and rescue him."

End of Flashback

...and so I came back as (UNNAMED). And let me just say that Jess is amazing. And when Leslie & he were friends...he was cute, but now he is downright HOT! Too bad I won't get a chance with him though, because he is still in love with Leslie. I asked to see a few pictures. He showed me a few. And I could notice that he was looking at me the same way he was looking at Leslie in those pictures. And yes, I'll admit it...I have a crush on him.

Next chapter coming soon!!!