Chapter 3 - Naustin

Levi's POV:

I sit in shock 'Drew, I didn't think you'd be the kind of guy to be bi!'. Drew laughs 'yeah I am, but you don't know who I like'. I awkwardly rub my curly hair 'who does Drew like?'. Drew smiles 'its a secret'. I roll my eyes 'you know that I like Nate, that's not fair'. Drew laughs 'you decided to tell me'. I sigh 'I suppose, anyway are we going to watch a DVD now?'. Drew laughs 'can't we just have a girly chat about girls and boys?'. I laugh 'I suppose, but who are we going to have a girly chat about?'. Drew smiles 'how about Nate?'. I give Drew a serious look 'are you trying to find out all the gossip and why I like him?'. Drew smirks 'maybe....'. I smile and roll my eyes 'ok then, I'm prepared to answer any question you throw at me so do your best'.

Nate's POV:

We arrive at Starbucks and I close my eyes as we pull up, remember the plan Nate. I open my eyes in shock that I have just talked to myself again. Austin bursts out laughing 'I think you've gone mad today'. I cross my arms and give Austin the evils, but he just smiles back 'your just too cute to be evil'. I roll my eyes 'I'm not cute, I'm a lion. I can be powerful when I like'. Austin bursts out into more laughter 'haha dream on Nate'.

I climb out of the car and Austin follows 'come on Nate, I'm just joking'. I turn around to face Austin, but he collides into me and I almost fall over. Austin puts one hand behind my head and the other around my waist and catches me before I hit the floor. Me and Austin make eye contact and I look into his eye...... wow they are sooo nice! Austin laughs 'are you ok?'. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and nod. Austin looks at me confused 'you shook your head and then nodded, I think you really have gone mad today'. Austin helps me to stand up straight and we continue to head into Starbucks.

As we take our orders and find a seat, Austin smiles and I smile back 'can I ask you a question?'. I look at Austin and nod before he continues 'why did you smile and blush when we got in the car?'. I look at Austin wide eyed, did I really blush when Levi messaged me? I shrug my shoulders 'I actually don't know why' I lied and Austin rolled his eyes 'your mad'. I roll my eyes now 'how many times are you going to call me mad?'. Austin laughs 'until you do something which isn't mad'.

I roll my eyes and look down at my phone. I open up twitter and say 'I'm gonna send a tweet, wanna take a selfie together?'. Austin nods and we take our selfie. Once I upload the picture with the caption of 'Starbucks!', I start to scroll through my feed and see that people are tweeting #naustin. I look up at Austin and he rolls his eyes 'please tell me its not another mad thing'. I show him my phone and he laughs 'why are people tweeting this?'. I shrug my shoulders 'I don't know, I'll look on the hashtag and see what people are saying'. Austin nods and I press on the hashtag, which loads up pictures on Austin holding me once we'd collided and I go wide eyed. 'You know when we sorta collided?' I ask Austin and he nods 'well some fans saw us and took a picture right when you caught me and it looks like were kissing'. Austin laughs 'are you joking around?'. I show Austin the picture and looks at me in shock.

Levi's POV:

'He is sooooo cute though' Drew laughs and I agree with him. My phone then vibrates and I pull out my phone to see that Nate has tweeted something about #naustin. Drew looks at his phone too 'Naustin? Isn't that Nate and Austin's ship name?'. I nod and open up the tweet and see what people have been commenting on his tweet until I come across a picture of Nate and Austin. I load up the picture and blink a few times before I come to a conclusion. 'Austin and Nate are kissing' I say sadly and Drew shakes his head 'what do you mean?'.

I show Drew the photo and his eyes go watery, as if he feels the same way that I do. 'Guess I'll have to look for someone else then' I say hanging my head and Drew sighs 'don't give up Levi'. I shrug my shoulders 'at least I know he likes boys'. Drew nods and I sigh 'I just feel a little upset that they didn't tell us before going public'. Drew nods his head, signalling that he agrees with me.

I stand up and sigh 'I might go and lie down for a little bit, is it ok if I can have some time alone?'. Drew nods 'just message me if you need me'. I smile a little 'thanks Drew'.

Drew's POV:

As Levi leaves the room, I feel a tear start to roll down my face. I hate this, I hate liking the same person that one of my best friends like. Yes, I admit it. I love Nate too.