Chapter 6

I ended up spending the night with harry but nothing serious happened of course. I'm glad it didn't because we would've been moving too fast. After the fashion show, harry and I along with the other models and performers went to the after party at the hotel. It was an elegant yet wild party. I wore a sleek black dress with straps that embraced my curves. The dress revealed my skin right under my chest. "What the hell Leah you look so hot oh my god!" exclaimed Adriana. I blushed and thanked her. I shared a limo with one direction on the way to the party. The other boys are so crazy and wild it made things so much more fun. Harry and I made yet another entrance to the party. There were tons of paparazzi shouting questions at us. Despite the fact that I had never experienced anything like that, I ignored them and held Harry's hand as we walked in the hotel. Harry's arm was around my waist the whole time guiding me through. I received numerous amounts of praise for being in the fashion show. Harry made things even more embarrassing when my boss came up to us and said "Leah, you did a wonderful job out there keep up the good work!" "Thank you so much I hope to!" I replied. "Indeed she does" harry said. His face was so cute I honestly just wanted to kiss him right there he was giving his cheeky smile with his dimples showing. I giggled "I'll let you two be alone now" my boss aid as she left us. I felt harry's strong muscular arms around my body as he hugged me in closer. "I so want to rip that dress off of you right now" he whispered into my ear as I put my hand around his neck. "Shut up were in public, besides are barely know you, you know" he smirked and I couldn't help from smiling. Then he kissed me a long passionate kiss that couldn't have been anymore perfect. I seriously just wanted to get out with harry but it wouldn't be polite. Harry and I spent the rest of the evening talking to everyone at the party and celebrating the fashion show's success.

GUYS IM SO TIRED AND LAZY TO FINISH THIS BUT BASICALLY THIS IS HOW IT ENDS

-

Leah goes to one direction's show at Madison square garden she spends time backstage with the boys and hangs out with Harry in NYC for the next few days. The fans all love her like Eleanor. Leah is super nice to the fans she takes pictures to them which makes harry love her even more. Leah continues to be a vs model. Shortly after Madison square garden she goes home with Harry to spend Christmas with his family since hers are in Italy (where she's from). Harry and Leah get closer and so do the paps. They shoot tons of pictures of Harry and her in the streets and visiting the old bakery he used to work at. They spend New Years there along with the other boys. After that, the boys are scheduled to go on tour in Europe, Asia, Australia, south america and North America. Leah is unable to go on tour with him because of her job as a model but harry visits her occasionally. When they get to the North American leg of the tour, she goes on tour with them meeting fans as well.

A moment I wanted to write about in detail:

As we left the Verizon center in Washington, D.C. after the show tons of fans were waiting outback. I could hear their screams from inside. We started to head out it was midnight and I was wearing a pair of plaid pajamas with one of Harry's old Rolling Stones t shirt. My hair was in a messy braid down the side. Harry went shirtless with a pair of basketball shorts and a SnapBack he wore backwards. We stopped to take pictures with as much of the fans as we could. I could feel Harry's hand on the small of my back the whole time. When we got on the bus Niall said "man you guys are absolute killers for the fans they love you !" I laughed as we headed out on the bus. We got back at the hotel late at night as we were both tired. Harry climbed in bed as I was brushing my teeth. I got in with him and we cuddled. "I love going on tour with you" I said he moaned something I couldn't hear as we fell asleep.

That was just one part that I wanted to write about k bye guys thank you for reading sorry I couldn't finish it but this is basically how I wanted it to end see ya (: