Chapter 3

As the car pulls to a stop, I already sense there's tons of paparazzi outside. Harry looks over at me "are you ready?" "Um yeah I'll be fine" I respond. "Um no you won't I don't want you getting hurt just hold my hand," he says. I look up at him "no really you don't have to,harry" "I know," he says smiling "but you're mine now so I'd better take good care of you right?" He chuckles "alrightly then," I say as he reaches for my hand. People from each side of me pop out of nowhere "Leah! Leah! Do you like harry? How's harry?" "Ignore them," harry mumbles. I smirk at him while he squeezes my hand. "So what do you think of harry?" He asks in his deep, low voice as we enter the restaurant. God he's hot. I laugh "he's you know...not bad" harry wrinkles his eye brows. The sexiest thing ever. "Not bad? Excuse you" I continue to laugh as we sit down in the booth. Throughout the whole date, we joked and really got to each other. Harry was real, he wasn't just some guy, he was different. I could tell he liked me for me and not because I was a lingerie model like all the other guys. "Do you have anything planned for tonight?" He asked in his hot British accent as we walked back to the car. "Nope, nothing, why what did you have in mind?" I ask smiling. "Well, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to my friend Ed sheeran's concert tonight" my heart literally felt like it was going to burst, Ed sheeran?!? He was my idol. "What?!? Ed oh my god I love him yessss pleaseee" he chuckled "I didn't know you were such a big fan of him" "he's a ginger god ok" harry gives a cheeky smile that makes me hyperventilate inside. "I've never took anyone of my dates to Ed's concert before," he says in a low raspy voice as he scoots closer to me. I move my face closer to his so were inches apart. "Guess I'm just the lucky one," I say smirking as I get out of the car. He sighs and leans back, smiling at the ground. I left him hanging, I knew he wanted more. I stop by some fans to take a few pics. Surprisingly I haven't gotten any hate yet. I guess this is a good sign. Harry catches up to me talking to a fan as he puts his arm around my waist. The fan in front of me shrieks "oh my god you guys are so cute!!!!!" Harry smiles his dimples showing ever so slightly. "I'll meet you at your hotel room this time," I say in the elevator. "Alright babe," he says as he leans closer to me. The butterflies in my stomach start to go crazy. I can feel him breathing on me as he inches closer. He lifts my chin with his finger with that half smile half smirk look. His lips brush mine, as he moves his lips closer for another kiss, "see ya in a little bit," I say flirtatiously backing off as I leave the elevator. He sighs yet again putting his head down smirking, "again," I hear him say. I laugh to myself as I go back to my hotel room. Where was this side of me coming from. I've never even flirted with anyone like that. I'm usually the cute sweet kind of girl, what is happening is he the one or what. "Aaah!" Candice squeals as I enter the room. "How was it?" Miranda says. "Amazing just amazing," I respond. "Details later, but first I'm going to go to an Ed sheeran concert with him right now," I say in excitement. "What? Lucky you must be so excited you love Ed!" Candice says. Miranda chooses a pair of PINK black leggings and a loose gray shirt. The shirt had the phases of the moon printed on it and was wide at the shoulder part, but the sleeves were slimmer at my elbows. I wore my pair of dr martens with it and put my straight dark brown hair into a messy bun. "I was just looking for you," Harry says in his raspy low voice when I arrive at his hotel room. "Hey there!" Niall comes into the doorway. "Hiiiii!" I say happily. "Niall, get out she's mine ok?" I hear harry whisper angrily to niall. I can't help laughing. Niall gives his loud Irish laugh "she heard you." Harry gives him a look like I'm going to get you for this later. As we head out of the room, I get a glimpse of harrys outfit. He was wearing a gray Ed sheeran sweatshirt with a tree on it with jeans. His hair was messy but at the same time looked so perfect. I just wanted to strip him right there in the hallway. Once again, we were attacked by paparazzi as Harry put his arm around my waist. On twitter I was getting some hate, but many of the fans were amazing. "I'm so excited!!" I squeal as I bounce up and down in the car. "Relax babe, it's just Ed" "I know but still Ed freaking sheeran" he smiles as he leans in to kiss me on the cheek. I'm glad we weren't rushing things yet. Ed's concert was exciting as ever. Not only did I get to listen to Ed sing but I got to spend the time of my life with Harry. During A team we sang together and cheered for him on stage. When Ed sang little things harry put his arms around my waist hugging me. He was all warm and cozy with his sweatshirt. He whispered the lyrics in my ears, tickling my skin. "You're hand fits in mine like its made just for me" his sexy raspy voice drifted on my skin. So this is what it's like being with harry. I laid my head on his chest as he rested his chin on my head. Ed saw us on stage and winked. I couldn't help but to laugh. "Shoutout to my mate Harry and his girlfriend it looks like!" Ed says on stage. The crowd cheers loudly. Harry chuckles as he squeezes his arms tighter around my body. When the concert is over, we all cheer and clap loudly. "That was so amazing," I tell Harry. He smiles "lets go meet him" he says as he takes my hand. "Hi Ed it's so nice to meet you I'm a big fan of you," I say as I reach out to shake his hand. I can feel harry putting his arm around my waist again. Ed pulls my hand into a hug. "I like you already, I haven't seen a smile on his face this big ever since the VMA's" I laugh "oh really" harry smirks "get off my girl" he says to Ed. We take a few pictures together that I post on instagram. I've gained over 2000 followers since I was last on instagram at rehearsals. Back in the car, Harry's hands are wrapped around me yet again. He kisses my cheek, stares up at my face and kisses me on the mouth a quick one. guess he was saving the passionate one for later. More fans compliment me as we take pictures with fans. They're all so nice. "I've been waiting for this moment since the day I saw you." Harry says in the elevator "What?" I ask confused "what mom-" before I can finish he pulls me in and kisses me hard. I can feel him sucking on my lips his tongue licking around my mouth. He slows down gently nibbling on my bottom lip passionately. He pulls back slowly and pecks my lips softly. "This moment" he smiles at the ground. "thank you" i say I haven't felt this way in so long. I kiss him on the cheek once more. I stare into his stunning green eyes as i turn to get out of the elevator. This was by far the best kiss I've ever had. He follows me until I get to my room. He puts his hands on my waist as I grip his neck. He leans in and gives another passionate kiss. His lips suck on my bottom lip as our tongues clash. I pull away "goodnight" I saw slowly smiling embarrassingly. "I thought you were going to invite me in," he says sadly. I grin "not tonight baby I'm sorry just not yet." "Okay" he says frowning. I loved how he understood me even though I could tell how sexually frustrated he was. He kisses me on the lips one last time before I close the door. I lean against the door in my hotel room, what just happened is this a dream did harry styles just kiss me?!? I so wanted to have sex with him but it was just too early. I've only known him for less than a week even though it feels like forever.

A/N

Please comment or vote (:

Do you think Leah should've let harry sleep with her?

Hahaha thankss guys