Chapter 2

During rehearsals I repeatedly notice Harry checking me out as I walked down the runway in a white bra and underwear with black lace and intricate designs on each piece with a pair of white fluffy wings. His eyes lingered up and down my body. I was in the calendar girls segment where one direction would be singing kiss you. "Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," that was my queue.

I was wearing the outfit that resembled December. It looked like a mrs. claus outfit but hotter and a lot shorter with long black leather gloves that went past my elbow and high black boots. I walked on the runway doing my thing as I pass by harry singing he looks at me smirking, I wink at him and continue down the runway. Did I really just try to flirt with an international pop star? What was I thinking? You look like an idiot I thought just stop I remind myself though I secretly hoped Harry was turned on by my slight gesture.

I knew he was looking at my ass. At the end of the runway, I gave an enchanted smile and turn back down. Harry happened to be on my right singing "if you don't wanna take it slow, and you just wanna take me home" oh my god I said to myself laughing as I walked off stage. Harry gave a cheeky smile showing off his incredibly cute dimples.

"Hey you did great loved your outfit" harry said to me after I changed into my robe backstage. "I'm pretty sure you were staring at my ass the whole time" I retorted. He chuckled "not just your ass." "Oh okay I see how it is" I reply jokingly. "So tonight at seven?" He asks. "Yep that works for me" I say smiling. "Alright, he says as he turns to leaves but stops "hey do you want to catch a ride with me back to the hotel I figured you stayed at the plaza as well." I was about to say yes when I remembered I still had rehearsals for one more segment in the show. "Oh I can't sorry I still have rehearsals for one more segment in the show," I respond. "Well then I'll wait," he says grinning. I laugh "so you can't help being near me can you? But really you don't have to that's ridiculous" I say. He chuckles "no I'm just being a nice person," "haha okay whatever you say!" I say as I walk away to get my makeup done. Harry styles is waiting for me so we can go back to the hotel together?!??! My mind felt like it was being struck by lightning. I haven't felt this sense of urge and desire for a boy ever since high school and now that I'm so engaged in my job and harry styles too?

My next outfit was in the segment silver screen angels where justin bieber would sing as long as you love me. I had dark black eyeliner and smoky gray eyeshadow on. I had to admit my outfit was the most exciting I've ever worn so far. It was a black Lacey piece with transparent strips going through it and white feathery wings to go with the outfit. As I walk down the aisle justin comes up to me singing "we could be starving, we could be homeless we could be broke" I laugh as I continue to walk down the runway. He walks next to me grabbing my hand, we walk back down the runway as he sings "as long as you lo lo lo lo lo love me" Candice and Behati scream from backstage "owwwww go leahhhh!!" I can't stop myself from laughing.

"You're beautiful" justin says to me as we head off stage. "Thank you haha" I say blushing. I was not at all used to these compliments. At the corner of my eye I can see harry staring at us. Oh god was he jealous? "We should hang sometime" justin says as I put on my robe. "Oh yeah that'd be nice," I say. "I'm a big fan of you and your music" "oh yeah? I'm a big fan of you" he replies. Oh god I don't take compliments well I never know how to react but by saying thank you.

Before I can answer harry comes up to us holding me by my arm. The heat from his hand is making me want him so badly. "Justin," he says "nice seeing you again." "Ooh someone's a little jealous," zayn says. "Shut up," harry grumbles. I can't stop from laughing. The boys all catch up to justin to talk except harry. His hand is still around my arm. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt like that," he says. "No it's fine, are you sure your Weren't jealous?" I tease. "Maybe," harry says "even though I just met you I feel like I already know you" I can feel my heart start to beat faster and my face redden.

"Aww you guys are such a cute couple!" Miranda says. "Oh we're not exactly dating" I say. "Yet," harry adds with a smirk. He was so adorable and hot. Miranda laughs "you guys really are a cute couple though." Paul comes up to harry and tells him the car is ready. "Do you still want me to come back with you to the hotel?" I ask. "Of course" he says. As we exit the building, there's a bunch of screaming girls yelling their names. "Wow I knew you guys had tons of fans but I didn't know they were this dedicated" "yeah we love them" harry replies. In the car, I get to know the boys a lot better. Being a directioner previously, I knew a lot of stuff about the boys already. "a directioner and model, good choice Harold," Louis says. I laugh. Harry starts to blush. "I can't wait for tonight," he whispers in my ear. "Neither can I," I say smiling. There was even more fans at the hotel. I walk next to harry when he stops to take some pictures with fans, I step aside knowing that she probably only wants a picture with just harry. "Can you be in the picture too?" She says. Shocked, I look at harry surprised he chuckles. "Sure," I say. "She's kinda new to this stuff" harry tells the fan. "You're Leah Felsh? Right? You're so pretty I ship you two" the fan says. "Aww thanks that's so sweet," I say "we aren't exactly dating" I tell her. "Oh well you guys would be a cute couple" harry laughs.

As we head in harry drops me off at my hotel room, "see you at seven" he says grinning. What am I going to wear? Suddenly it struck me, I'm going on a date with harry styles?!?! What was I thinking?! I have nothing to wear!! I head over to Erin's room where Lindsay and Doutzen were. "Leah I heard you're going on a date with harry!" She squeals. "Yeah but I have nothing to wear" I say. "Alright first, where are you going to eat? A fancy restaurant or more casual romantic kind of thing?" Erin asks. "Ummm I think it's more of a fancy restaurant thing" she goes through the clothes in the closet and picks up a black simple yet sexy cocktail dress. "Oooh that's the one" lily exclaims. "Okay let's try it on," I say. The dress was silky and sleeveless. It was see through on the chest part and was black the rest of the way down the dress ended right above my knees. I slid on the dress, it fit perfectly.

"It looks great!!" Doutzen squeals. "Now hair and makeup," Lindsay says. I already had wings one each side of my eye, mascara, and smoky eye shadow from rehearsals. Erin fixed my makeup and added some bronzer and foundation. Lindsay curled my hair into waves. I've never felt so happy or pretty ever since prom. "You look so hot!!!" Erin screams. "Ahhh! I'm nervous" "Don't worry just play it cool and relax it'll be fun!" Lindsay says. "Who doesn't want to date a Victoria's Secret angel,ok?" Doutzen says. I laugh, "okay I'll tell you guys how it goes"

Back in my room with Candice, I pace back and fourth in my black pumps. What if he forgets? Is he going to stand me up? "Relax!!" Candice says. Harry knocks on the door right on time. My heart starts beating fast. Candice opens the door, and there he is a white dress shirt looking hot as ever. "Leah!" Candice calls. "Coming! I say as I walk towards the door. Harry's eyes widen as he looks up and down my body. "Wow" he says. "You look nice," I say smiling. "So do you" he says still looking at my body.

"So where are we going?" I ask in the elevator. "I was thinking of eleven Madison park? If that's okay with you" he says smiling. "Yeah that sounds great!" I look into his green orbs "your eyes are gorgeous" I blurt out and immediately grasp my mouth in disbelief that I just said that out loud. He chuckles "you are gorgeous" "Aight. That's enough," I reply giggling.

As we walk out the doors of the hotel, we're blinded by the paparazzi. Continuing down the steps to the car, a fan yells at me "Leah! I love you!" "Love you too!!" I yell back. "Woooo we made it" harry screams. I burst out laughing. It was the most high pitched scream I've ever heard. "What?" He asks with a cheeky smile. "Nothing just your scream" I say laughing. "You making fun of me?" He glares at me as he scoots towards me. "No sir, I just think your adorable," "wanna say that again?" He says scooting his face a few inches from mine. I continue to giggle. He sits there for a few seconds while I laugh and suddenly he pecks me on the cheek. "What was that for?" I say surprised. "I don't know you're cute" he replies with a smirk. "Okay then, I barely even know you" I say.

"Sit back and enjoy the ride Leah" he says putting his arm around me as we leave the hotel. "The fans seem to like you already. They hated Taylor." "I know I don't even know but I guess that's a good thing right?" "Sure thing babe," he says kissing my cheek again.

A/N

Sorry if this is boring don't worry it'll get better(;

Please comment or vote if you like it!