Changed My Mind

Let me just start out by saying this is my first fanfic to post on here and I apologize if it sucks.

Chapter 1:

"Stop," I shouted, as my best friend Erika and I were on the way home from school. We're both juniors in high school, and due to the fact neither of us had licenses, we had to walk.

"You know I hate it when you call me a nerd," I said.

"I can't help it Belle, it's so much fun," she replied.

My name is Annabelle, but everyone calls me Belle. My best friend and I are total opposites, she loves to party, and she's always got plans. I would rather spend my Friday night lying in bed reading, also I have a younger sister named Gracie who's twelve, and Erika is an only child. I absolutely avoid my sister at all times because she is the most typical little girl ever. She has been obsessed with this boy band called One Direction for two whole years now; I'm starting to think she'll never get over it. Every chance she gets she's talking about them, although the one named Liam isn't very bad looking... Anyway I try to stay away from her as much as I can.

Our parents both work all the time because they're saving up for my college tuition, and I don't even know where I want to go yet. Growing up in small town USA, also known as Greenville, Texas, there are not many options if I don't get a scholarship. I've been working hard and doing my best since freshman year to be the top of my class by the time I'm a senior next year. This is what Erika doesn't understand, and why I never have time to go on dates. Well that, and my complete lack of allure.

Don't get me wrong, I have always been told I'm beautiful and hot. I am about average height and I weigh around 140 pounds. My boobs are average too, being a cup size B, but I have a huge butt. Erika makes fun of me all the time, she says I'm totally sexy but I'd rather be a nerd. But actually none of the guys look at me once they see her. She's tall, blond, and beautiful. Not to mention her blue eyes that hypnotizes the guys. I just can't compare to that with my dirt brown hair and green eyes that are more like the color of tree moss.

As we walked up to my front porch and opened the door, we could hear the sound of yelling. When we walked in there I saw my parents standing by my sister, who was of course, on the family computer.

"Get off Gracie; I have to use it for my work! I have a huge opportunity for a raise if I can just get this project done," shouted my Dad.

"I have to check and see where One Direction is on their tour, Dad! They are supposed to be coming to Houston at some point, and that's only three hours from here," Gracie shot back.

Next thing you know Gracie falls out of the computer chair, and Dad slides right in.

"Victory is mine," my Dad screamed.

My family is so embarrassing and weird.

"Belle, can I use your phone to check?" Gracie asked.

"No, I won't get involved," I said.

"Here, you can use my phone Gracie," Erika said, as she handed the phone to Gracie.

I hate when she does that, she thinks Gracie is just being a kid and it's perfectly normal to be completely obsessed to the point of stalking celebrities. I think it's unhealthy.

"Oh my gosh it's them," shouted Gracie, "It's really them, One Direction is going to be in Houston in three days!"

Okay guys, I have never done this so let me know what's wrong with it, or if I should even keep going. You can Kik me at Cheybearstyles, or just comment.