Mafia and Love, Dont Mix Well - Boys With Attitudes

I deicated this to @Riana69HZLLN she is the one who made Amy (Harry's Girl friend) Thank you again for trying out in our character contest! Hope you enjoy

I awkwardly smile at them. “Well….” I say jumping back over the couch and standing in front of them. “Thanks a lot for not ratting me out!” I say walking past them to the door.

“I wouldn’t go out there.” I hear someone say.  I turn around just as I make it to the door.

I give them a questioning look “Why is that?” I say crossing my arms over my chest, giving them an intimidating look.

“You got in here, and ran away from the guards.” A boy with a buzz cut and chocolate brown eyes says to me. “They don’t take things like this lightly. There are probably tons of guards outside that door right now.” He nods toward the door behind me.

I shrug. “It isn’t like I can’t get away.” I say confidently.

“Well, you almost just got caught.” A different voice says, coming from a guy with curly locks.

I raise a brow at them trying desperately to just get away; I do not feel like socializing right now. “Well, if it wasn’t for your little friend to scream like a girl, I would be on my way as of right now.” I say pointing to the one I easily took down. His mouth drops open as he stares at me.

“You just insulted me!” He yells again like a girl. I smirk at him.

“Yup, sure did!” I say again.

He looks at his friends with shock written all over his face. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I'm surprised it is still in my pocket from all that running and jumping. I pull it out and see my father is calling.

“Do you know who you-“I cut off whoever was talking to me, by putting my index finger up. I unlock my phone and put it up to my ear, turning my back to the left.

“Hey, what’s up?” I ask my dad.

“Dylan.” He says with relief traced in his voice. “How did it go? They didn’t agree did they?” He asks, his voice going back to his buisiness tone.

I chuckle. “Nope, they didn't like what we had to offer. He said that he would stay out of our territory if we give him back the guy we caught.” I say.

“No.” He says sternly. “What happened anyways?”

“I offered our plan B and they didn't like that one bit either.” I say remembering what happened in the dark office. “Maybe I was being a little too sarcastic with them, and next thing I knew they were grabbing me, trying to kidnap me.” I say looking over my shoulder to see the boys all listening intently. “Dad, I shouldn’t be talking about this at the moment,” I say not finishing my story.

“Why? Where are you?” He asks, I can hear him shuffling on the other phone.

“I ran away from two head men, and made my way into some kind of building.” I say trying to describe where I was when I really had no clue.

“What?” He asks, confused.

I sigh in defeat, turning around to the boys. I cup the phone “Where am I?” I ask them.

They don’t answer they just all raise their brows, looking confused.

“Answer me.” I demanded.

“You are back stage at a One Direction Concert.” The blonde one says quickly.

I relay the message back to my father.

“A concert. How did you end up there?” he asks.

“It was my way of getting from the guards. Dad I should go, I have to break out without being caught. I’ll explain everything once I get home.” I say