How It Started

INTRODUCTION:

Zain Javadd Malik, now known as, Zayn Malik,from One Direction. Jade Thirlwall known as nobody. Zayn whom i've known since I was 4. We used to live in the same neighborhood in Bradford. We used to play outside together. Then as we grew up we started spending less time together, with my dance classes, and his vocal lessons, that doesn't mean we didn't hang out anymore we did. When I was 16, and he was 17, was, well as I'm writing this my eyes are tearing up. He had to move to Manchester so he could audtion for X-Factor UK, I was happy for him he always talked to me about how much he practiced to sing, "Let Me Love You". Finally it was time, The last day we spent together he had 15 minutes till he had to go, so his parents let us talk and say our goodbyes which I never realized would happen someday. I Remember like it was yesterday.. Knowing how everyone says that, it's true.

"You guys can say your goodbyes honey,," Trisha his mom said "Thanks mum.." Zain replied, well I guess ill say Zayn that's how everyone knows him now. "Well this is it.." I said trying to smile through the tears we all knew were coming.. We stared at each other for about 30 seconds when he slowly leaned closer to me, and just going with the flow I did it too and all of a sudden I felt our lips meet and sparks flew, literally because one of our neighbors electricity went out... anyways, we kissed for about what lasted a minute or so when I broke away and tried to walk away with tears running down my face, before I could run away he grabbed my hand and we hugged each other for what seemed like forever and I didn't wanna let go of him till' his mom came out and said "Sorry hun it's time to go.," we broke away and Zayn turned around and kissed me on the cheek for the last time, whispering "always remember you light up my world like, nobody else"

Ever since then my life has been a cake without frosting, sweetness just bread. That was when I realized Zayn was my frosting my sweetness he was the only one who kept me up, his parents were like my own since I only had an aunt with me. Don't worry she isn't a crazy aunt who gets drunk, she's my protective aunt, my mom always told me stories of how much she would take care of me. If your wondering what happened to my parents... I'll tell you.....

It was my 3rd birthday and my parents went to go get a cake and never came back with it. That's because the person that was on the other side of the street was texting and not paying attention apparently when it was a green light for my parents side, she thought it was a green light for her, and without looking she went straight and BOOM! I can't say much more but i'm pretty sure you could guess already. Thats why I barely ever text if I do or would my fingers would shake like crazy and I wouldn't be able to type that's why I call instead, people call me Chester no texter at school. If only they knew my story they would.. nevermind..

A/N Everyone hates these like they barely read them i sometimes don't either.. Anyways first I KNOW ZAYNS MUMS REAL NAME IS PATRICIA I JUST PREFER NOT USING IT. 2 I KNOW ZAYN I S YOUNGER THEN JADE I FIGURED IT WOULD BE MORE REALISTIC THAT WAY.. 3. Sorry for the caps I just needed everyone to see it. Anyways my little hash tags

#StayLoved(; #KeepSmiling(: #LoveForever<33'

Also I made those up all on my own not intended to copy anyone else's.

@FluffyCowsBruh

My Own Quote Of The Day

"Me? Weird? Darling Please I'm Limited Edition."