We're Going Fast Forward :D

I Decided To Fast Forward There Life So There Isn't Much Crap.. Basically.. Zayn Is Now In One Direction And He Is Superly Famous, And Jade Has Now Became A Part Of A Dance Group Called Little Mix.. And One Direction Is Releasing Thier New Song "Up All Night" And Little Mix Is Gonna Dance In Thier Music Video.. They Each Get A Girl, Niall Says He Doesn't Want One Because He Already Has A GirlFriend Who's Bridgit Mendler.. So All The Other Ones Just Get One Of The Girls And They Have To Pick A Name From The Hat And It Has Thier Picture With It And Liam Ends Up Getting Jade And Zayn Get's Perrie Liam Mumbles To Himself "Man I Was Hoping To Get Perrie" Zayn Looks At Liam And Says "Wow Your Picky Dude, I Got Perrie We Can Switch" Zayn Doesn't Know Who He's Switching For And He Also Doesn't Know Anything About Jade These Days.. He Looked Really Quick And Looked Away And His Eyes Widened. He Looked Again "JADE?!" Everyone Is Like WTF And He Tells Them Thier Story And They All Say Aww Then Paul Comes And Says "We Found A Video Of Them Dancing To A Mindless Behavior Video And It's Mrs. Right" They Watch And Harry Whistles "You Got A Good Dancer Zayn ;)" "Oh Shut Up" He Says, And Now It Is Time To Film For The Up All Night Video..

A/N :THANKS FOR READING <33' I Didn't Wanna Waste Everyone's Time And Write All Of This In Chapters And Stuff So I Decided To Keep You Updated And Tell You What Happened Because We All Know You Guys Like The Hot Stuff And Mess. Haha 

#StayLoved #KeepSmiling 

@FluffyCowsBruh

My Own Quote Of The Day:

"Cows Say Moo, Dogs Say  Woof, Cats Say Meow, And Micahel Jackson Says "HEHE! OW!"