Rehearsal

"LITTLE MIX IS HERE!!" "Let Em In" Paul Said They were all dressed really nice.. Everyone walked in but everyone was like "I thought there was 4" "There is" Perrie said with a smile "Jade is having some.. Uhm I don't know actually she's trying to handle the group thing.." "Oooh.." Suddenly the door opens and Jade flips her hair and it reveals her face Zayn was just staring at her but she must've not noticed him and they all introduced themselves They Took Turns Speaking For Themselves "Hi I'm Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Hellooo" They all say "Oh sorry I'm Zayn.." This caught Jade's attention and she quickly turned her head seeing Zayn, he wasn't looking at her at the time though.. Paul said "You guys know each other right?" "Who?" Leigh said.. "Us.." They whisper at the same time.. and that's when Paul said "You guys haven't seen each other in forever!! Go catch up while we talk about ourselves!"

Jade's Point Of View

We both had blank faces on and we went to the little confrence area and we just stare at each other and I just say "What are you staring at me for?!" "Hahaha.." He says.. We looked at each other more and more in the empty room and I ran to the other side and hugged him really tight and we looked at each other and ended up kissing.. It was the passionate I missed you kiss.. It felt good having him near me again.. I was happy.. We broke apart and I said "Uhm.. We should be going out there now they must be thinking we're having sex right now.." "Well it is an empty room" He said with a wink "Oh Shut Up" I say with a smirk on my face "You look good by the way" He says "Haha like usual?" "Hell yeah" I Laugh... 

Zayn's Point Of View

"So you guys caught up now?" "Yeah, but there is something I wanted to ask in the public.." I said I go on one knee and say "Jade will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend" "Dude this isn't our wedding on tv" She says with that sweet laugh of hers and she says "Well, since you said it like that Why Not.." With a sweet little wink Everyone yells "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS" and we do.. But that one blonde girl looks at us all wierd.. and I was about to say "What Do You Want?" but I'm a nice person you know...

A/N: Hope You Liked It!! I Think It Went Pretty Well :D But I Only Have Like What, 2 Readers Right Now So Hopefully By The Time You Guys Are Reading This It's More And Better <33' THANKS FOR READING ALEX <33'

#StayLoved 

@FluffyCowsBruh

My Own Quote Of The Day:

"Fingers Are Like French Fries, Except Thier Not Healthy."