Phone Call Says It All

I sit there and think to myself wow Zayn must be lucky he left like two weeks before school starts. Here I am packing up my backpack for school tomorrow having thing better to do with my life, as I'm doing that my phone starts ringing and its an unknown number for sure and I say that because it says UNKNOWN NUMBER UK on it..

Half of me is saying don't pick up what if its some stalker dude who's mission is to eat your brains and say it Was a tomato, the other half of me is saying pick up you never know what surprises will be wating in the one unkown voice. Yeah surprises like a man eating my brains.. I mutter to my self

Just when I Was about to go with the other half the phone call turned in the a missed call. Not even a millisecond later the phone rang Again. it wasn't your cool ringtone it Was your 1980s classic telephone with the dials. D-Ringgg D-Ringgg... I went to click hang up and I clicked answer by accident.

Oh shiit, I muttered.

"Guess you weren't expecting my call.." I could recognize that voice.. his name Was litrally TATTOOED to the tip of my tounge...

"Hiii.. sorry I didnt know you'd be calling from an unknown number"

"Yeah well we are backstage waiting to be called for practice.."

Then it hit me... "ZAYN!!" I shrieked

"Really your that slow J..."

"Oh, shut up and tell me what happened in the audition"

"You didn't watch it.."

"Aunt Mary..." I say signaling Him..

"Oh well actua--"

"Awe you didn't get in.. that's sad Now you can come back home and never have to leave me Again!!" "Oh no.. sorry i Was just.. Okay continue!"

"don't worry I miss you too.." he says and I literally blush through the phone.

A/N AS YOU ALL KNOW ME TYPING WITH A TABLET IS A HASEL. ITS ONE AM RIGHT NOW.. ANYWHOO I WROTE THIS CHAPTER ON THE COMPUTER AND MY LITTLE NEPHEW HIT A BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD AND IT ALL WENT BYE BYE, THEN TODAY I DECIDED TO RE WRITE IT AND IT TURNED OUT BETTER AND I HAVE A NEW FACE I MADE UP..

#StayLoved #KeepSmiling #LoveForever

@FluffyCowsBruh

^~°•°~^

My Own Quote Of The Day:

"So pet your fish, call your cat a unicorn and we'll call it a day."