1

BENs p.o.v

"Youve met with a terrible fate, haven't you? "i ask a brown headed girl. She whimpers in fear backing up into a wall. I chuckle to myself, this is to easy. I take out my sword and swing it into the girls right leg. She screams in pain making me smile." Lets make things interesting, shall we"i say pulling my sword out her leg making her bite her lip and whimper. "Ill give you 5 seconds to run" "Starting NOW"i yell making her dash down the hall. I start following the blood trail she left behind "1"i say stepping into what im guessing is the parents room." 2"i sing lifting up the bed. "3" i walk towards the closet. "4" i reach out for the handle. "5"i whisper and swing open the closet door raising my sword." jeff?!? "i yell." Mmh? "he asks finishing the girls freshly cut smile." Why did you kill her?"i yell. "You were taking too long, so i took matters into my own hands" he says looking up at me. I groan in aggravation and look at him rolling my eyes. "I was about to kill her" i mumble walking over to the door. Im about to walk out when my shoulder is pulled back. I turn to see jeff staring at me. "Im sorry" he mumbles. "What?" i ask confused. Did he just say sorry? "Im sorry" he mumbles again looking up at the ceiling, giving me a good view of his pale neck. I sigh and he looks down at me. "Its fine" as soon as them words left my mouth he hugged me. I tensed up and he backed up. "I uh - ummm" he stutters, looking around for a escape.i chuckle walking up to him. I wrap my arms around him, bringing him into a hug. "Its ok dude" I feel Jeff slowly wrap his hands around my waist and lay his chin on my head. I blush at his actions and close my eyes enjoying the moment. A second later he pulls away making my eyes jolt open. He seems to have a tint of pink on his cheeks but i cant tell considering there is only the moon providing light. "We should probably go before the cops get here" he says awkwardly. "Ya we should" i stutter looking at the ground, heading to the door.

A/n i hope that was good.

AHx