2

Jeffs p.o.v

Why does BEN have to be so cute?ekkk-wait what am i thinking?stop it jeff BEN will never and i mean NEVER like you so stop thinking this way.i groan in aggravation causing BEN to look over at me with one eyebrow raised. "Its nothing" i mumble walking a little faster. "Wait hold up" BEN shouts to me while running to catch up. "Wait!" he yells making me turn around. "Whats wrong Jeff?" BEN asks making me roll my eyes. 'oh you know whats wrong, its you. You always have to be so damn cute' is what i wish i said. "Nothing im fine" I respond blankly. He rolls his eyes and walks in front of me. "Lets just go" BEN mumbles. I sigh, now hes mad at me. The rest of the walk to the mansion was silent. BEN threw open the mansion door and stomped up to his room. "What's wrong with him?" Sally asks making me sigh. "I don't know" She looks where BEN just was and then looks at me. "Maybe I should go talk to him, You know since we are pretty close" As she finishes her statement I growl. I don't know why it's just when she said that something inside me said no BEN's mine. Sally gives me a questionable look and I just roll my eyes. "or you can talk to him?" she adds. "Ya I'll go do that" I state making my way towards the stairs and towards his room. I hope he don't snap at me, When I try to talk to him.

A/n I updated WOOOOOO. I was busy watching Marbel Hornets. I cried a little.

AHx