6

Jeffs Pov

The twinkle in bens eyes dimmed the more I talked. I should have just shut up as soon as I started. My permanent smile could've flipped from how upset he looked. Stupid me! My shoulders slumped and my hands tensed around the cards.
"I-" I shut my mouth, no words can help. My actions will. I smile slightly just thinking of my plans ahead. He'll be blown away with my set up.
"You have any 5's?" Ben looks up, his eyes still dim but with a light saying 'thank you'.
"Gold fish bitch." I snicker at him as he smirks.
"Fuck you." I playfully taunt as I pick up my new cards.
"Only if you want to " he winks but his smile drops once again.
"I'll take you up on that offer after our date." Ben nods, a face full of doubt. Actions not words Jeff.
"Alright smiley face."
"Just watch Ben." I use his real name to show him how serious I am. His face brightens.
"Yea whatever." He shrugs before looking through his pile.
"Have any jokers?" My smile falls
"You're cheating!" I roar, he breaks out in laughter making me huff.
"We went over this, I am not!" My head shakes.
"Liar."
"Let's play something else?" He asks starting to gather the cards.
"I guess." I respond as I start to help the elf boy.
"How about monopoly?" My eyes widen immediately
"Nope I will flip the board" he chuckles gathering the last of the cards.
"Fine... sorry?" I nod in agreement
"That'll work!" He leans in towards my cheek, pecking it softly. My face tingles and I sigh.
"You're the best."

A/n wow another update