Chapter 25

ARIEL POV

It  have been amazing Houstan,Texas. First, because I got to meet all my fans and second of all I got to get back in a relationship with Cameron and that is amazing. For the last night, he slept again in my bed. I liked the feeling of being safe and loved around him. 

Today, we were flying to California and staying there for the whole week. Jane actually had to meet up with a teacher back home so she had to go see that teacher. Hanson and Bailey are staying around with me in California. Since, Nash and Cam got and appartment it wasn't hard to find a place to stay. Cameron told us to go the the guest room and it was pretty huge, I heard Cameron say. I would have to share the same room with those twins all week. It's exciting. 

[][][]

When we got there we went in the guest room and it was pretty big. The guys were all over here but they were flying to different places for the week after this. 

"Guys come in here!" Matt yelled

We all went to the living room where Matt was standing. Cameron came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey paris lady." He whispered in a sexy voice. I just blushed even if it didn't mean anything. 

"So, guys! I got news! Well not me Shawn and Jack and Jack have some!" Matt yelled and I giggled. Shawn came close in the middle.

"Go canadian boy!" Nash yelled mocking Shawn Mendes accent. (A/N : I live in Canada but I have to american accent. And I get way confused when someone says a "canadian accent" I don't hear no Canadian accent around me...)

"Why do you got to be so mean?" I said and they all looked at me and cracked up laughing. There was nothing of funny. 

"Okay so I am shooting a video for one of my songs and I want you guys to be in it!" Shawn announced and we cheered.

"Well we have the same news!" Jack and Jack yelled. YAY two music videos.

"Will be shooting the video this week but it won't be release for a while" Jack Gilinsky added

"Oh my video will be out... I don't know yet! And we film it at the end of the week!" Shan announced in same time.

"I don't care about the music video's now? I want you now." Cameron whispered and it gave me shiver. Not bad one though. After everyone was happy for them and stuff Cameron came close.

"I really like you voice and I wrote a song. I want to collab with you?" Shawn asked and I nod.

"Anything for the Canadian!" I said grabbing his cheek.

"Do you want to listen to it now! And probably record it later?" He asked

"Yeah! Let's go not like I hav better things to do." I answered. I slide threw the grip of Cam and peck his nose before going with shawn in a quiet corner. He takes his guitar out and he gives me the lyrics. He starts to play the song. I listened to it and the title kept bouncing in my head : Crazy.

A : Ariel                                  S: Shawn 

 S :  Think I don't need a watch to tell the time

Think I don't need the sun to help me shine

Think I don't need a girl to be alright

Guess I didn't know  

A : That I didn't need shoes on my feet

That I didn't need a bed to fall asleep