Chapter 7: Where It all went downhill

Chapter 7: Where It All Went Downhill

This is where my life started to fall apart. First it started with Aaron lying to me but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was when he decided to tell me stuff that would make the average person kill themselves but I was strong and I'm telling the story right now so I'm alive. Anyway it all started when I got home from after school and he texted me.
A- Hey
J- Hey Can I ask you something?
A- Yea
J- Why did you lie to me and tell me that you and Christopher were dating when you knew that I liked him and that I have strong feelings for him?
A- Oh that. It was because I wanted to ruin your life and make you sad and depressed.
J- wtf is your problem I hope your friends know how rude and what kind of person you are because it's sad to think that you did all of this on purpose.
A- Yea Yea you keep on with your pity party. I'm just going to sit back, relax, and talk to Bryan. Also your a sheef
J- Wtf I'm black or Jewish. Just tell me why you did this?
A- It doesn't matter anymore, my mission I'd over ok I made you cry over Bryan. So you keep with your pity party.
J-  Wow is that supposed to make me cry?

I'm not going to lie it did. I don't sleep that night I stood up all night. I cried all night but I did it silently so no one would hear. I think that was one of the worst times of my life just being told that all that stuff that had happened was on purpose. It was on a Friday so I cried all weekend and I didn't leave my bed. Good thing I had done my homework in after school because I swear I would have not done it. I just was trying to reevaluate my life to see why would he want to do this to me and just want to hurt me. Then that's when everything went downhill again.