Chapter 12 : Upgrade

Third Person View

As Laurance fought his fellow shadows, his brain went blank. The only thing in it was darkness. Shadows surrounded him as he was caught in the darkness. His eyes glowed blood red as the red particles that surrounded him grew brighter. He couldn't take control of himself as the shadow souls compelled him.

He took one look at Garroth, Aphmau and Dante. He ran to them with his sword ready. Calista was high up staring at Laurance. She knew alot. She knew what would happen.

Dante saw Laurance and ran at him, noticing the red eyes. Aphmau took a glance at Aaron who was fighting of some shadow knights. He nodded and took of into the woods. Calista jumped down right beside Grid. "We have to upgrade." Said Calista.

"Now?" Asked Grid. Calista nodded. In front of everyone. They held out their swords, with the tips touching.

"Zes hestoriop uñde des rio hayi."

Their swords glowed and grew. Grid and Calista wore armour that no one had seen before. Calista had the one and only Big Bertha, while Grid had the Queen Scales Battle Sword. The Shadow Lord saw this and went strait at them, taking physical form. He looked similar to the Demon Warlock.

Travis' heart skipped a beat. He was sad and angry. He grabbed his sword and ran at the Shadow Lord. Before he could hit the Shadow Lord, Laurance blocked him. "Oh great. Now we have evil shadow knight Laurance. Great. Just great." Sighed Calista.