Part 1

"Shit!!! Its so damn cold."murmured a man shivering,driving car at mid of night.It was 12:30am.All the way road was clear,no other vehicles was there.A thin layer of fog was spread in the atmosphere, giving good idea that the temperature has decreased drastically.
Suddenly, the man saw a thin figure standing at edge of the bridge on which he was driving.He was confused looking at figure but as soon as he came near,his all confusion cleared as he saw a girl trying to jump off the bridge. He panicked and quickly parked his car at one side of the bridge. He came out called that girl, crossing the path.But before he could even get close to her,the girl jumped off the bridge, falling in the river.The man came to the spot from where she jumped and looked at her drowning. He was shocked, seeing her like that and without thinking twice, he too jumped off to save her.
*********
"Aaahhh..."moaned a beautiful yet fragile girl,looking loke doll with pale skin.She opened her eyes lazily. She had headache, feeling warm yet shivering from cold. She could hear chirping of birds and looked to her right to see sun raising with little rays falling on her from window.She looked around and found herself in big king size bed with thick layer of sheets on her,giving comfort and warm.She tried to get down from the bed but felt sudden coldness as she got exposed from the sheets.She looked down to see her self only in a thin white shirt with no other clothes. She again, quickly came inside the sheets ,feeling cold.
"Kaisa lag raha hai ab?"she heard a manly voice.She looked up to see a man,with fair skin and brown eyes,coming toward her.
"Kaisa lag raha hai ab aap ko?"asked the man again, coming close to her while she dipped herself more in the bed,fear gripping in her.
"Tum...tum plz daro maat thik hai."said the man slowly sitting on bed beside her while she clutched the sheet more near her in fear.
"Daro maat.main tume kuch nahi karunga.main ek doctor hun.Tumhari tabiyat bilkul thik nahi tum plz aram karo."said the man,moving his one hand towards her face while she closed her eyes.He placed his hand on her forehead,feeling her skin there.
"Pehele se bukhar kam hai."said he.The girl still kept her eyes close as if waiting something to happenen.The man looked at her closely, her eyes were shut tightly, lips were trembling, some flicks falling on her face.He never saw a beautiful girl like her,wrapped in his thin white shirt,she looked like a girl came from hevean,so innocent,without knowing what he was doing,he tugged the flicks falling on her face.
Suddenly he came out of his senses, he was not supposed think about her like that and immediately removed his hand and shifted maintaining some distance between them.
After some time when she didn't felt anything she opened her eyes to see no one was there.
After some time again the man came,this time with a shirt and track pant and also with a sweater along with some food. He kept them all on the bed.
"Kya naam hai tumara?"he asked softly. The girl kept looking at him as if in some thought. After waiting for couple of minutes when he did not got any response,he started to leave without saying anything further.
"Sanyukta..."he heard a sweet voice,to which he smiled a little.He turned and saw her looking down.
"Mera naam Randhir hai, Dr.Randhir Singh Shekhawat.Kuch chahiye ho toh aawaz de dena."saying this he left.
Tbc
Thank you