Part 2

"Sanyukta.." she heard someone and she stirred in her sleep. After sometime she felt some touch on her skin.
"Sanyukta.. Sanyukta utho" Randhir patted her cheek. Sanyukta opened her eyes slowly.
"Khana khalo...tumhe medicines bhi leni hai."said Randhir pointing his finger to food and medicines. Sanyukta sat upright on the bed and looked him.
Randhir felt good that she didn't flinch back this time and forwarded the food towards her while she took it hesitantly and their fingers brushed causing both of them to shiver,feeling some strange sensations.
Sanyukta eat her food silently, without saying even a word while Randhir kept looking at her, sitting on bed with some distance from her.As soon, she finished eating,he helped her in taking medicines.
"I am sorry, woh tumhare kapade badalne ke liye ,bina tumahari permission ke,lekin tum thand se itna kap rahi aur tumhara badan thanda padh gaya tha toh mujhe nikalna hi pada,sorry."said Randhir, he looked at her but she was expressionless and was looking down on her fingers.
"Kyun marna chahti thi?"he asked her after sometime,but she kept mum,looking down.Randhir sighed looking at her unresponsive behavior.
"Tumhe kahi jana hai?...tumhare ghar?"he asked her again this time she nodded her head in negative. Randhir got confused to this that she didn't want to go home but didn't said anything.
"Kisi se baat karna hai? Kisi dost ya family me se koi?"he asked and again she nodded her in negative.
*******
Three days rolled, Randhir tried to ask her about her family, about her home and most importantly why she tried to attempt suicide. In these three days she was living like robot, eating and sleeping, her answer were only nodding in yes or no.But Randhir remained patient and didn't buged her more,knowing that she was not comfortable yet to share something with him.
Randhir quickly came inside kitchen to make something as he was already late due being occupied in one case because of which he came to Banaras.He quickly made something edible and went to her room.
He opened the door and scene infront him gave a horrific shock. There Sanyukta was lying on the bed with on hand touching ground while blood oozing from her wrist.Randhir reached to her,sitting on his knees he took her hand and started doing first aid, taking first aid box from one drawer of the table.
"Kyun marna chaahti ho han?Pagal ho kya?"he looked at her angrily.
"Haan Pagal hun main.Marna chahti hun."she replied trying take her hand out of his grip while he tightened his grip more.
"Kyun bachaya tha mujhe..Mar jane diya hota."she said,crying.
"Kyun ki koi haq nahi tumhe khud ko marne ka.Sucide is a crime.Samjhi tum." he said hugging her.
"Par marna hai mujhe,plz mar jane do mujhe,mar jane do."she sobbed,wetting his shit,while he caressed her back trying to comfort her.His heart pained to see a angel like girl wants to die.He kept caressing her back,caging in his arms until her sobs subsided.
"I was raped.Mera rape hua tha.Teen din tak ek anjan admi ne mera rape kiya.Mar toh tabhi gai thi main.Jab laga ab meri sase chali jayengi tab usne mujhe mera ghar ke samne fek diya.Jab maa aur papa ne dekha toh sadma laga unhe.Logo ne mujhe aur mere parivar ke bareme kanda bolne lage.Fir...fir papa unke tane nahi sun paye aur mujhe parivar ka daag kahke gharse nikal diya.Kaha ki maine parivar ki izzat miti me mila di.Kaha agar main chahti hun ki mere bhai bhehen izzat se jiye toh main ghar chod du.Toot chucki hun mai.Itna toot chuki hun ki ab jine ka koi matalab nahi hai mere liye.Aur zinda rahun bhi toh kiske liye rahun,jab main na kisi ke zindagi me hun aur nahi koi mere aur na hi koi rahne ki jagah.Mere paas ab jine ki koi wajah nahi,toh behtar yahi hoga ki main mar jao"said Sanyukta, her sobbed stopped but her eyes kept flowing. Randhir's heart bleeded knowing she have gone through her so much.The world is so cruel towards her that she was forced by her own parents to leave her house and she have no way to live in this cruel world.He hugged her more tightly before cupping her tear stricken face in his hands.
"Agar main tumhe jine ki wajah de dun toh..."asked Randhir looking deep into her eyesinto as if looking through her soul while she gasped in response.
Tbc