Part 5

"Why you are so nervous Ron.Nervous toh mujhe hona chahiye."said a girl giggling.
"Diya, its not funny. I am gonna meet her after 7 months, I don't know how she will react."said Randhir caressing his tensed forehead.
"Sab thik hoga Ron,I promise."said Diya giving him small assuring smile.
"I hope so."said Randhir smiling.
Its been 7 months since he last saw his love,his Sanyukta..Even though he gave her his phone number and his address and also his bank details,in case she ever need in emergency,but he never got any response from her.Well he kinda knew that she never gonna contact him,for his own good.
After they made love to each other and confessed their love on that night, he was determined that he will never gonna leave Sanyukta. But the next day he got a call from his parents informing that soon was Diya coming from America after completing her post graduation, that's when he got reality check that he is cheating his wife Diya Shekhawat. Yes,Diya was his legally wedded wife.Diya was his childhood friend and their parents were best friends and they wanted to hichted them together and it happed.Their parents announced their wishes to them about their marriage. After thinking a lot they said yes to marriage as they thought one day they have to marry and its better to marry to a person whom we know than marrying complete a stranger along with that they will be fulfilling their parents wish.Soon they got married much to their parents happiness but Diya wanted to do her post graduation from America,so their parents got ready to send her America just after their marrage while Randhir will be completing his Doctor's internship in India.
Since three years Diya was in America completing her post graduation while Randhir did his internship. After completing his internship he was sent to Banaras to assist a very senior doctor in one special case.After few months, his destiny changed as he met Sanyukta, his first and last love.
After that night he avoided Sanyukta as he was feeling guilty and wanted some alone time to think while Sanyukta thought he was regretting making love to a girl who isn't pure.She thought to leave his house.When Randhir got to know this he became furious and end up telling her what was bothering him.She immediately felt guilty for coming as third person in his married life. She thought she did a sin.Randhir tried to convince her that he will marry her after divorcing Diya but Sanyukta was in too much guilt that she refused him.She told him that she would never feel happy after stealing someone else husband. She clearly told him to get back to Diya and never meet her again. At last Randhir had to give up on her stubbornness and asked her to give him two months to spend time with her,to give him most beautiful moments of his life. Agreeing upon his wish ,they spend that two months,loving each other, living each other.They made love countless times, cuddled with each other, kissed each other, feed each other trying to live whatever time they had to spend together.
"We reached." said Diya,stopping the car while Randhir took deep breath. They came out of the car and reached his house.
"It's lock." said Diya little worried while Randhir panicked thinking where would Sanyukta go.
"Relax Ron kisi kam se bahar gai hogi." said Diya, assuring him.Randhir nodded his head and they decided to wait for her on the door itself.
******
"It's 10pm now she should have come back by now." said Randhir getting tensed.
"Let's ask neighbors" suggested Diya.
"Ohk lets go." said Randhir.
They talked to neighbor but the neighbors told that the house is locked since 4 months which made Randhir's heart to beat faster.
"Did she left?" the thought came in his mind,shattering his heart.
"It's okay maybe she shifted somewhere else." said Diya trying to calm down Randhir who was pulling his head in tension.
"Randhir plz apne app ko sabhalo hum dundenge use thik hai." said Diya.
"Kaise dundenge use Diya kaise?Pata nahi kaha hogi,kis halat me hogi,mujhe use chod kar jana Hi nahi chahiye tha" said Randhir crying, regretting for leaving her alone.
"Shhh Randhir hum dundenge uske kaise bhi,I promise, main laungi use dunge but plz abhi tum khudko samhalo." said Diya consoling him.
"Yes ose hum dundenge ,ose aana hi hoga mere pass woh mujhe chod ke nahi jaa sakti." said Randhir wiping his tears,determine to find Sanyukta.
Diya was shocked and shattered when she got to know about Randhir's affair with Sanyukta, obviously she had to be after all every girl wish to have a loyal husband, even though Diya and Randhir never felt any romantic feelings for each other, but Diya always hoped have her marriage successful. But now when her husband is in love with other girl, she can't force herself upon him. She was already overwhelmed by Randhir's sacrifice of his love just because for her,it meant a lot her.That's when she decided that she will unite Randhir and Sanyukta again after all was his friend first then wife.And here is she doing all possible things to unite these love birds.
******
Next day they searched every place where they could find her but she was nowhere to be found. They even went to the school were she worked but they too told that she left her job 4 months ago only, thus breaking their hopes.
But determine to find her any how they searched for more 5 days,every passing day was breaking their hope little by little.
"Sanyukta come back to me,plzzz ..wapas aajao" cried Randhir walking on sides of a garden where as sun was setting.Along with sun he too was loosing his all hopes to see her again.
"Randhir..." whispered Diya,her own eyes getting glossy seeing a broken Randhir.
"Yey itne sare balloonss" they heard someone scream in happiness. They turned to look at the source of sound to see a girl sitting on the bench of garden, screaming in happiness while a man was coming towards that girl with bunch of balloons in his hands, smiling wide all his way.Diya and Randhir were standing at some distance,behind the girl hence couldn't see the girl's face.But the girl's voice gave Randhir goosebumps as he felt the voice similar to some one,similar to his Sanyukta.
The man gave all the balloons to the girl and sat beside her and kissed her forehead gently.
TBC
Thank you.