Part 4

"Kitni hasin ho meri jaan." said an middle age man with a smirk. Sanyukta,who was washing her face in court's washroom turned around immediately listening to that familiar voice. Her breath hitched seeing the same disgusting man who raped her.She started to get cold in fear as he slowly took small steps towards her.She was so stunned to see him in front of her that she stood there freeze. She wanted to scream but no sound came from her throat, she wanted to run away from there on that instant but her legs refused to move.
He came in front of her and smiled devilishly.He smiled wider when he saw that she had closed her eyes in fear, wishing it to be nightmare. He leaned closer to her,moving his hand to touch her face. Sanyukta thought that she have to go through same pain all over again and only wish to die that moment.
But before he could touch Sanyukta, he felt a hard push landing him to the floor. Sanyukta opened her eyes to see an angry Randhir standing there with blood shot eyes. Randhir took his collar and punched him hard on his face,the force was so strong that the man's nose started to bleed. Randhir kept punching,ready take his life with his own hands.
Before he could knock out that bastard,three police man came and stopped him.Randhir punched him last time on his stomach with his leg before leaving him.
The police took him with them.Soon the man was behind the bars and Sanyukta got her justice.
******
Sanyukta came home still with some fear residing in her heart.Randhir looked worried seeing her,so silent since that incident. He knew she was still shaken.He wished he could erase all the bad things she had faced but he couldn't.
"Sanyukta..." he called her once they were inside bedroom.
Sanyukta turned and looked at him with glossy eyes. Randhir gasped looking at her painful eyes.He came close to her and cupped her face.
"Shhh Sanyukta. Sab kuch thik hai..ab woh jail me hai..kuch nahi hoga tumhe." he wiped the tears from her eyes with his thumb.
"Randhir mujhe.. mujhe bahut ganda lag raha hai.Uska touch..Randhir mujhe Uska touch bhulna hai..plz Randhir..kuck karo plz.." she digged her face in his chest and cried her heart out.Randhir took her face and smashed his lips on her.He pulled her more into the kiss,taking her all the pain and hurt. He took her hand and lead her to bed,making her sit on it.
"Sanyukta tum..tum hosh me.." he couldn't complete as Sanyukta stopped him in the middle.
"Main jaanti hun main kya bol rahi hun Randhir..plz plz do it." she sobbed.
Randhir again took her lips and kissed her passionately until they were out of breath. Soon, they did what their hearts wanted them to do.Dropping their clothes, they pressed their body to each other. Randhir replace every pain,hurt and wound with his care,passion and most importantly with his love. He kissed every cell of her body erasing every disgusting memory with his the love filled one.They didn't confessed their love to each other till now but their heart knew they do love each other, when,where and how they didn't know but they do love.
"I love you." Randhir said looking directly into her eyes.
"I love you too." she replied, caressing his face.He took her hands and kissed them before pinning them by her sides and with that he entered her,merging on only their bodies but also their souls.
**************
After 3 months
Sanyukta woke up listening to the faint sound of sobbing. She opened her eyes and saw Randhir sobbing, his head resting on her bare breasts, wetting her skin there while they lay down on the bed all naked,under the quilt.
"I am sorry... I am sorry" he chanted in low voice, tears flowing through his eyes.
"Don't be sorry..tumahari galti nahi hai,ye sab meri wajah se hua." she said softly, looking aimlessly at the White celling.
"Meri galti hai Sanyukta ,sirf meri galti...I don't want to leave you..main nahi rah paunga tumahara bina." he cried some more,digging his in her neck while she rubbed his back trying to sooth him even though her heart was paining.
"Uski toh koi galti nahi haina Randhir fir use kis bat ki saza...woh tumahara intazar kar rahi hai,tumhe jana hoga uske pass."she said with trembling voice, her own tears now ditching her.
"But I love you." he said firmly looking in her eyes and next second placed his lips on her,kissing her urgently.
"I..love..you too" she replied back in between the kiss,surrendering herself to him,again.
********
"Jisne tumhe jine ki wajah dene ka wada kiya tha aaj khud tumse woh wajah chinke jaa raha hai." he said smiling sadly.
"Randhir ye galti tumahari nahi.Plz khud ko kabhi mat kosna aur tum ose oske hise ka pyaar doge,promise me."she said,trying her best to be strong in front of him while Randhir nodded his head hesitantly.
" Tumbhi aapni zindagi shruwat se shuru karogi aur tumhe life agar mauka degi apna ghar badane ka toh tum piche nahi hatogi,promise me"he said while Sanyukta too nodded her,suppressing her sobs.
"I love you." he said before pecking her lips.
"I love you too." she replied wiping her tears.
"You will take care of yourself." he commanded,while she smiled a little.
"Aur tum bhi apna khayal rakhna." she said caressing his cheek.
"Bye.." she said,taking her hands back,not wanting to make him weak now.
"Bye." saying this he left without looking back once.
Sanyukta closed the door and fell on the ground, resting her head on the door, she sobbed.
"You gave me reason to live Randhir... Tum ne mujhe jine ki wajah dedi hai." she smiled admist tears in her eyes, caressing her belly lovingly, feeling their sign of love.
TBC