im stronger than you think

With the things that happened to me in the past, most people would self harm or commit suicide. But not me. I love my family to much to have them bury another kid. It would affect my mom the most. I had a little sister before the one i have now. Her name was gentell she was 3 months old when she died. I don't remember her but i had always seen pictures of her around my house. Then one day i asked my grandma who she was and she told me that was my sister.(this was 2 years before my sister Adriana) i told her that i don't have a sister. She said that she died when she was 3 months old and that when she died i cried all the time and that we had to go to the beach at night so i can look at the stars until i fell asleep. I still miss her. But she is where she belongs.
Now I moved in with my aunt and I'm doing well. I'm sort of happy and I have been slowly building up my self esteem. So far I'm doing pretty well and I'm kinda happy(still working on getting rid of my depression) and for all the other people that think life sucks.........it kinda does unless you make it seem like it doesn't. Stop going around and looking at all the negative things in your life and look at all the positive. That's how I got through life so far.......

The end. That's all for now. That was an update of my life from 4 to today. I am currently in gym as I'm writing this. Hope this story is an inspiration to help some people.