Disliked already.

Karkat's p.o.v.
--------------------------
Eventually she printed out schedule and told me the general direction of the gym where the assembly was currently held.
I made my way down, finding a split hallway with a waxed wood flooring, I took it as the hallways led down the the gym.
As I walked down them I heard the giggles and whispers of students.
'I hope we don't do this every Monday morning.'
I thought to myself.
Eventually I reached the gym.
It was a large room with bleachers on the wall closest to the hall.
Then there was two basketball hoops on the opposing sides by the locker room, and two more facing the bleachers,
There was also pads along the wall.
I was broken from my observations when a teacher, which I'm guessing was the principal started speaking into the microphone.
I glanced down at my paper.
Eubanks advisory.
I looked around and saw a rather large teacher in the front center of the bleachers holding a sign that said
'Eubanks'
I walked stiffly over finding blue tape surrounding the area where the students his advisory, I'm guessing are sitting.
He pointed to an empty area next to a small kid with bright orange eyes, and a mohawk.
I nodded climbing up the bleachers and sitting down next to him.
I watched the assembly silently as it went on.
I could feel stares burning into the back of my neck as if I were disliked already.
I sighed in relief when the teacher, in which I am informed now is Mr. Moore, dismissed us to regular advisory.
"Uhhh, Karkat"
It was the kid who I sat by in the assembly.
"Oh uh, h-hi"
"We just uh, go back to advisory for the rest of the uh, day, because they are setting up things in each class for us for,uh, the next few days"
"Is i-it like this every week"
"Uh, no just this week is uh, special"
I nodded gripping my backpack straps as I followed the kid to our advisory.
For the first few minutes it was just Mr. Eubanks taking roll and introducing me.
He then said that there was one more person I haven't met in myt advisory who is not here yet.
After that I just sat quietly at my desk, finishing my sketch of Mrs. Garrett.
After a while I heard a door swing open, then a gentle thud as it was pulled close.
"Strider you are late again."
I glanced up hearing the name Strider.
Was it this guys first name or last name?
I glanced up and saw the tall figure in front of the door.
He was tanned well, has bleach blonde hair, very in shape body, and the most attractive face I have seen in a while.
I heard a couple of sighs from girls and remembered he probably isn't gay.
Or bisexual for that matter.
He's probably not even pansexual.
Wait.
Why am I naming off sexualities he probably isn't.
I can just say he's probably straight.
Jesus Christ karkat.
Get your shit together.
"Well sit down somewhere you have a free day today."
I heard the swishing sound of him moving then he sat down next to me.
Then it clicked.
Dirk Strider.
My online friend.
He has mentioned his little brother so many times in his angry rants.
And he looks just like dirk, minus the spikey hair.
"You're cuter in person"
I heard a thick cool southern accent tear me away from my thoughts.
"U-uh what?"
I stuttered out feeling my face starting to burn.
"Well, you are Karkat right?"
I nodded slowly.
"Kanaya and Rose talk so much about you it's insane."
"Uh. I-i'm sorry but who the fuck are you?
Are you r-related to Dirk?"
"Yes. I'm Dave, pleasure to meet ya."
"Just b-because Kanaya and Rose talk about me doesn't, m-make us automatic friends.. Asshole."