Falling Apart

It has been two weeks since Dave has been over. It was the last day of the six week grading period. Karkat was of course, stressed as hell.
He had mostly B's and A's except, in p.e. English, and history.
He had a C in English, a F in history, and a c in
He had missed multiple days, having to skip to,work a bit, to help terezi with things, and because of his immune system having the strength of a fucking three year old.
It was fifth period, and it was makeup day in p.e. meaning every day you missed you would have to run an extra 5 minutes.
Every day they would run for 5 minutes, and walk for 3 and go to their game or whatever they were doing.
Unfortunately for Karkat, he had missed a total of six days.
Meaning he would have to run for 35 minutes, without stopping.
He may be good at running but damn that's gonna affect him.
Karkat jogged into the locker room, quickly changing and headed out to sit in the bleachers.
After roll they did their stretches.
Which consisted of, touching your toes, lunges, hurdler stretches, ten sit ups, ten push ups, and then 25 jumping jacks.
The gym teacher, Mr. Baker yelled "JOGGING GO!" And the swarm of high schoolers jogged in a circle around the gym.
Karkat's friend Jordan, caught up with him.

Karkat p.o.v.
((A/N: IF YOU ARE A WEABOO YOU MIGHT GET OFFENDED AT THIS NEXT PART. IF YOU COMMENT ABOUT IT YOUR BEING RIDICULOUS K THANKS BYEEEE))
My friend Jordan had just caught up with me, and we started with pur normal conversations.
"My favorite anime is The Eat!!"
I rolled my eyes, "God Jordan you're such an amateur, the best anime is obviously Home Renovators"
We continued talking, mostly about ridiculous things like how many dildos can a person fit in their asshole, and hentai, occasionally we would talk about serious things like politics. He only had to run fifteen minutes. That left me, and a few other kids to be left to run.
After it was finally over Karkat was breathing hard, his ribs hurting, and his head pounding.
Karkat went and sat on the bleachers, unfortunately for other kids, they had to run the whole period.
The thoughts of Karkat's bad grades rushed into his head remembering he had at least 10 papers to turn I'm for history, and his stupid group had lost his English papers.
At least he got his prese