Intro - characters

EXO K
'Enemies' with Apink over popularity secretly likes the group(Baek,Yeol, Eunji and Bomi are in a hidden relationship only the 4 of them know of{of course})

Suho- (Previously ChoRong's childhood best friend but doesn't remember since he got involved in an accident and he lost 80% of his memory with ChoRong not long after he moved to Seoul with his family)'Hates' ChoRong with passion but secretly likes ChoRong and finds her cute when she's angry but denys that he likes her deeply...Tho Baek & Yeol know it...

BaekHyun- Secretly dating Eunji
*Can't reveal it since the leaders of both groups,seemingly,hate each other and the leaders would 'kill' them if they knew
The only people that knows this are ChanYeol and Bomi(or simply Yeol and Bbom)

ChanYeol- Secretly dating Bomi
Exact same reason as Baek(BaekHyun),why they can't be revealed*
Only people who knows this are BaekHyun and Eunji(Baek and Ji)

D.O/KyungSoo-Rivals with Apink
Really dislikes NamJoo tho in his heart he actually finds her kinda cute...

Kai-Same as D.O but secretly attracted to/adoring NaEun(Actually NaEun's 'zing' but doesn't remember since they zing-ed when they were kids)

SeHun- Studies in the same school and same class as HaYoung
Always fighting for the first position in class with HaYoung,always second position...Hates that she's always first in that aspect...
But actually likes her

APINK
'Rivals' with whole of EXO(k & m) due to a personal issue from ChoRong involving a member from EXO
ChoRong- [Childhood best friends with SuHo{knew him better as Joon Myeon} but soon forgot about him after he left with his family to Seoul,they lost contact afterwards](Had a past relation with EXO M member,LuHan,but ended to soon because of a certain happening...)
Due to that,she became cold to boys,in particular the boys of EXO,with the mentality that all the EXO boys are the same,in their attitude...and declared to/made a rule with her group that none of them shall get involved with EXO

Bomi- Secretly dating Yeol
#Due her leader's declaration/rule,can't reveal that she's dating him...
Only people who knows about this are Baek and EunJi

EunJi- Secretly dating Baek
Same reason with Bomi,not able to reveal#
Only people who knows about this are Yeol and Bomi

NaEun- Due to loyalty to her unnie,ChoRong,she 'despises' EXO just as much as her unnie...
But in her heart,she deeply admires Kai and his expert dance skills (Actually Kai's 'zing' but doesn't remember since they zing-ed when they were kids)

NamJoo- Follows her eldest unnie's orders/rule of not getting involved with any EXO member
But silently finds D.O manly and attractive,especially when he cooks

HaYoung- Student at BaekHo arts high school and classmates with SeHun
First position in class,fights with SeHun alot over first position but still maintains her spot as first...
Silently feels that SeHun is kinda cute...

EXO M

LuHan- Liked and dated ChoRong secretly from the public and the fans for less than a year...
Broke up with her the day after christmas,after she found out he had started dating another girl just two days before...

XiuMin/MinSeok- Dating Apink's former member,YooKyung,secretly unknown from members,fans and public.(she'll be known by the EXO members as XiuMin's secret girl)

Other characters
Seol Ah- LuHan's girlfriend after he broke up with ChoRong
YooKyung- XiuMin's secret girl that no one knows
Other EXO M members- some/they'll have hidden crushes on some Apink members
Other characters- they'll be added randomly and may have some one shots...
-----------
-----------
Sorry to EXO-Ls cause I may be making LuHan/Exo m the bad guy/s here...
Truth is I kinda ship Exokpink more than Exompink....
This is my first fanfic and I'm just a normal 14 year old,turning 15 on the 2nd of February next year in 2016,fangirl of SNSD,Apink and a little bit of EXO...K...And I ship ExoKpink alot...

Please call me Author Byul