Chap 5- NamJoo's secret/School day(HaYoung)

NamJoo's pov

Something fishy's going on between Bomi and Eunji unnie,I can just sense it...

Oh!Forgot to introduce myself hehe
Kim Nam Joo.Past student of Seoul arts college.Biggest secret no one knows,even my members,I can sense anything that is amiss.Like anything suspicious.Cool?Nah,I don't think so...I feel like this is nothing special...I mean I just feel when things are gonna go bad...

Another secret,I have this huge crush on D.O of EXO k...He's kinda cute to be honest hehe

I know ChoRong unnie won't like it...That's why it's a secret...And my roomie,NaEun,yeah she too has thing thing that's always on her mind...I think it's a crush too...

HaYoung's pov

I'm sitting in class listening to some teacher talk about some stuff for our lesson...It's so boring!I could sleep any minute now...

Oh,right! I'm in a class with all my good friends,Park Tae Rin,Bae Soo Hee,Lee Sun Ki and Bae Jae Hee,Baek Tae Si and Choi Tae Eun!They're all girls,Soo Hee and Jae Hee are twins and Tae Si and Tae Eun are cousins.I don't really want to mix around with my male classmates...but the thing is they're all flirting with me...Especially this one guy,Oh Se Hun.He's not that bad but he's annoying and keeps trying to take my position as ace student of the class...We'll my friends and I are all in the top along with some others.Oh Se Hun is kinda the second in class...

But worse still,he's from EXO!Oh god,wait till ChoRong unnie hear's about me having an EXO member in my class...I am so dead! DEAD I SAY!I haven't told her yet that's why I'll be dead...

And it's annoying,how the guys keep trying to get me to go out with them,getting flowers and gifts from them even though it's not my birthday nor valentines day...But my friends envy it all...
I feel nothing when they do all that...

I came back from my daydreaming hearing the teacher thanking the class,I guess the bell finally rang,I took out my class schedule
'Let's see,what's next...Yes!It's (recess)break time!' I said quietly to myself.

Jae Hee,Tae Rin,Soo Hee,Sun Ki,Tae Si and Tae Eun came to my table

'kaja!I'm so hungry!' Soo Hee whined
'Yah!You just said you weren't just now!' Jae Hee shouted at her younger twin
'hehehe' Soo Hee giggle and smiled sheepishly
'hahaha~'the rest of us laughed at the twins silly quarrel...
'Come on guys,I'm hungry too!And I don't want to stay in this classroom any longer...

'Okay!'They replied except for Tae Rin
'Tae Rin?Rin ah?Ya there?'We all kept asking but still no response from her
'YAH!!!!EARTH TO PARK TAE RIN!!!!WE'RE GOING FOR RECESS NOW!!SNAP OUT OF YOUR LALA WORLD!' Sun Ki called her back to reality,apparently she was zoning out...again...

'Huh?Uh,Okay let's go!'Tae Rin said still a little surprised and unclear as to what just happened...

You see,Tae Rin is like the 'emo',zoner type of our little clique/friendship group,Sun Ki is kinda the 'always hyped up',mood maker of the clique (and a little impatient too) and when she's stressed she goes haywire...
Jae Hee is like the peace maker of our clique,Soo Hee's the sarcastic,somewhat forgetful,panicky one,Tae Si is the one with the earliest birthday so she's the active,sporty leader,Tae Eun is the stubborn one,she cares a lot about her friends and puts them before herself no matter how many times we tell to look after herself first and also the 'boy-crazy' one...And me?Well I'm the smartest one,in other words,the smarty pants of the group...The others pretty much copy any piece of homework answers from me and I'm also similar to Tae Eun,except for the 'boy-crazy' bit,but I'm not as stubborn as she is and again I'm still the maknae...

So back to reality,so we're now sitting at our table in the cafeteria(canteen) and they others went to get their food except for me and Tae Rin,who appears to be blanking out
again,I wasn't that hungry...
Since it was only the two of us at the table,I asked Tae Rin if she was alright...

Though I clearly knew she wasn't ok...She clearly has something on her mind and I think it's bothering her quite a lot...

'Huh?Yeah,I'm...fine!I just...uhh...need to...uhh...go somewhere!Yeah,that's it I need to go somewhere!Like right now!'She said and left like she was in a hurry...
And as though on que,the rest came back from getting their food...as Tae Eun was asking me where's Tae Rin going,I said I didn't know and I was gonna follow behind her...The others just nodded and I started to follow behind her careful not to get caught...Tae Si mentioned to find out if anything was seriously wrong/bothering Tae Rin and that was what I intended to do...

I followed Rin up to an isolated part of the school(with a dead end)...I guess this where she runs to,to be alone and get things off her mind...As she walked closed towards the wall,I stayed hidden at a corner end(behind a wall) watching her actions and listening to her self talking to herself(if not air,I think?),she then turn around so that her back was facing the wall and leaned against it,hugging her knees as she slumped down sitting on the floor.Then she looked up to the ceiling and gave out a deep sigh...

'...What is wrong with me?Why am I being this way?...Stupid life of mine?Why am I the only one who seems to be suffering this way?Kill me now!God?Do you really have to take my parents away from me now?And make me suffer grieving their deaths,while having to juggle my studies too?!I hate you!'

She said and started crying,what I didn't see coming was the next thing she did...
She took out a pen knife and started to faint line along her right lower arm.Shocked by her actions,I ran out of my hiding place forgetting that I was supposed to be hiding and ran to her shouting out her name...

...to be continued...

Hi Ya readers!
I'm sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter...
Sorry that NamJoo's pov was so short,I couldn't think of anything interesting for her...
And as for HaYoung's pov, I pretty much used parts of my school life and friendships... I'm more similar to Tae Rin...but I didn't really cut myself...
Now,I want you guys out there to have a say instead of y'all sitting there reading behind the screen...
I'm gonna ask you guys?Who are you similar to in your group of friends(if u have)as in HaYoung's group of friends.
Leave comments!:)
And sorry if the chapter title is bad...

Author Byul