Chap 3 - EunMi's secret,Exo's side

Eunji's pov

Bomi and I were chatting in our room...
(Bm-Bomi,Ej-Eunji)
Bm- Eunji ya,when do you think we should tell Rong unnie about us dating EXO k's ChanYeol and BaekHyun?
Ej- I think not anytime soon...Remember what she said last year just as we were trying to tell her...
Bm- Yeah,it was a close call...she would have killed us...If we had mentioned,that we were dating two EXO members...
Ej- Probably.../sigh/ I wonder what happened between Rong unnie and LuHan oppa that unnie suddenly burst out saying that...
End convo

HaYoung's currently in school,NaEun helping ChoRong unnie with a new song she's writing...NamJoo is busy with her own schedules...
So it's only Bomi and Me at home...
We're just talking about our current boyfriends,mine's EXO's BaekHyun and Bomi's is ChanYeol,in our room with the door closed just in case any of the members decides come home earlier than expected...
This dating thing is only known by the two of us in Apink...and in EXO's case only Baek and Channie(as bomi call him or sometimes,Yeol) knows...

Yup,it's our little secret.Only the four of us know,we can't reveal yet...We can't let unnie know ...it's kinda dangerous now...but we're still able to go on dates since when we go for date we go as a group first,then split up into our respective pairs,then meet up again before going home...not even our managers or the Acube staff know about this...

EXO's pov,[at EXO's practice room]
(Flashback to from the time Luhan was dating ChoRong)

LuHan- I did it!I finally confessed to her and she accepted it!
EXO M & K- Congrats dude/hyung!
ChanYeol- But are you sure she really accepted it?
LuHan- Urm...Yeah,she was like 'Sure,I'll be honoured to be your girlfriend.'
BaekHyun- And you're so sure she really accepted it?
LuHan- Yup!
BaekYeol- Okay then...

Few dates after

Luhan- Guys,I think she didn't really accept my confession whole heartedly...
EXO(m & k)- wae?
Luhan- I mean of all our dates not once has she said she, at the very least,likes me...
Suho/XiuMin hyung- She probably doesn't like you as much as you like her...

Suho and XiuMin hyung look at each other

Suho/XiuMin hyung- JINKS!aish!
EXO-hahahaha!
LuHan- /mumbling/Maybe,they're right...

skip(to christmas date)

LuHan pov

I have actually been dating Kwon Soo Ah's sister,Seol Ah, for about a week now and ChoRong doesn't know about it...

Speaking of which,I have a date with her later today...

*skip,to date*

'LuHan,I have something to tell you...' she started
'Yea,what is it?' I replied coldly...
'Umm I like you...' she said
*Oh,now she likes me,well she's a little too late*I thought to myself 'Oh...Okay' I just said and looked at my watch
'Urm...I got a schedule to go to...so if that's all,I'm going...Bye.' I said and left...
Actually,I don't have any schedules today...I just had a date with Seol Ah at the other end of the park but I just headed off towards my dorm's building to make it look like I really do have a schedule...

When I saw her head back to her dorm building,I made my way towards,Seol Ah and we had our date...

Next day
I have another date with Seol Ah at the park again and same place...

I went down to the park for the date I found Seol Ah there already...I decided to sneak in on her...
I went behind her and covered her eyes saying
'Guess who...'
'Oppa,I know it's you!' she says
'hehe,how'd you guessed?' I said chuckling a bit...
Our date went on with chit chats and teasings,we stopped abruptly when we started staring at each others lips...We went closer to each other and our lips met for the first time...My hand sub consciously went to her knee and she put her hand over mine...

The kiss went on for a while,until we ran out of breath,I pulled away and felt someone looking at our direction...Seol Ah almost at the same time looked at the direction I was looking at and we saw ChoRong,a girl in Seol Ah's eyes,staring at us...
She looked at me,trying to ask me why was I doing this...I just stared blankly at her...Tears started to flow into her eyes and she runs back to her dorm...

I turn back to Seol Ah and say 'Now where were we?' and we got back to kissing...

------------------
I'll admit that this story the first few chapters may get boring and all...
I'm thinking of put smut in for the 2 pairs of couples somewhere in the middle of the story but like I said it's still being considered...Since I'm still kinda underage for this...
I'll say a secret here,I actually secretly read exo smut stories...
Now,it won't be a secret if my friends find out...and I'm pretty much dead...most of you readers would probably no know me in real life(?)[If there's anyone who actually reads this...]
Christmas is coming!Which also means school's starting soon where I am...I'm happy and excited and sad too(hates sch,I not for my sis[bestie]and best buds)...I'm from Singapore btw...

Author Byul

Sorry for typos and errors if any