2.Luke

The tall boy sat at the table and groaned, his stomach stuffed like a balloon that was about to pop. His mother walked in with another plate, Luke knew better than to disagree with her, he didn't wanna relive that episode again. He ate only a bit, as soon as she went into the kitchen he wrapped the rest in a napkin and shoved it in his sweat pants. "Wow mom that was great but I'm feeling a bit tired I think I'm gonna hit the hay." He stood from his chair only to make his mother rush infront of him, "Wait honey are you sure you don't want to eat anymore? Maybe you want some dessert I'll go make it right now!" His mother insisted and almost made it to the kitchen before he grabbed her shoulder, "No no! I'm fine! I'm just gonna go to bed!" He said rather quickly and went down the basement and sighed has he heard his mother lock the door.

As he laid in the bed he heard faint knocks on his window, Luke stood and walked to his window and smiled at the fact that it was only Josie. He unhooked the latch and opened the window and he noticed that her breathing was uneven and that she was gasping for air, "You okay?" He raised his brow and she nodded, "Yeah I just kind of ran away from my parents, do you know where the woodsy part of the neighborhood is?"

His eyes widened at her, "You ran away from your-"

"Just answer the question!" She rushed, "Yeah, I remember." He slowly nodded, "Well me and you are gonna meet there in three days, not one, not 2 and not even four, but three days, I don't care how you get there but you just have to, and you have to promise that you'll come alone." The yelling of her name made her wince, she got to her feet and let out a sigh, "Promise me you'll try to come?" her pleading voice made him nod. The younger girl bolted to her house and Luke winced as he saw her parents grab her by the arm tightly, forcing her into the larger house. 

"Fuck. . ." He mumbled to himself as he sat down on his bed. This girl snuck out of the house and got in some serious trouble with her parents just to tell him to meet up with her. One other thing that crossed his mind, this is pretty stupid. How the hell is he even gonna get out of the house without his mother going bonkers? He can barely pee without her thinking that he's dead or that he left her. It's an impossible task and he doesn't even know how he'll even be able to make it there. That's a full half of a mile, how is he even gonna make it past one step? 

The thoughts one by one flooded in only making Luke groan in confusion and frustration. He didn't want to do this, he didn't want to fail and face the consequences if is mother found out. 

He laid back on the large mattress staring blankly at the ceiling, "This is pretty damn close to impossible. . ." He whispered to himself.

----

So sorry for this crappy and short update but I wanted to atleast put up something and by the way, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, hope you guys got the gift you wanted!