Let's Just Come Out With It: Part 3

Prodigy,Roc Royal & New New: WHAT?!?!

Jawan: We're dating.

Prodigy: I HEARD YOU!!!

Bri: Calm down.

Prodigy: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!! YOU GUYS KEPT THIS SECRET FROM EVERYBODY!!!

Liyah: Umm...Not everybody.

Roc Royal: What do you mean?

Princeton: Me, Liyah, Ray Ray, and KJ already knew.

KJ: We were there when they started dating.

Ray Ray: What they said.

Prodigy: Why did you guys keep this from us?

KJ: Because, there was enough drama, yesterday so we waited until today.

New New: Whatever. You guys are liars.

Jawan: This is exactly what I tried to prevent from happening.

Prodigy: Well, guess what? ...It happened.

Roc Royal: How you guys lie like that?

Ray Ray: We didn't lie. We just didn't need anymore drama.

Prodigy: Well, you have more drama.

KJ: Why are you being such a drama queen? What happened to the old Prodigy?

Prodigy: I'm not being a drama queen, I'm just really mad!!! And just so you know, the old Prodigy is gone.

KJ: Well, I liked the old Prodigy better cause he wasn't being such a jerk.

Prodigy: KJ, you might wanna look in the mirror cause, you were one of the 4 who knew, and didn't tell.

KJ: Why do I have to tell? Their relationship is none of my business, and my relationship isn't theirs. And if I didn't know about them dating, I wouldn't be mad if I just found out. They have the right to tell whoever, whenever.

Prodigy: You're really being fake right now.

KJ: Nah. I'm being real, but maybe you should look in the mirror and see who's really fake.

Prodigy: Whatever man. (walks away)

Jawan: This did not go the way I thought.