Where Have You Been?!

It was now 10:00, and still no sign of Bri. Everyone decided to stop looking so, they went back to the Conjunction House. Prodigy: (crying) Where could she be? (sits down on the couch) KJ: Prodigy, don't worry we'll find her. Prodigy: YOU SAY THAT BUT, YOUR BOYFRIEND ISN'T MISSING SO, YOU DON'T HOW IT FEELS!!! KJ: Uhh...Prodigy? Prodigy: What? KJ: I don't have a boyfriend. Prodigy: Oh yeah, sorry, KJ: That's okay. I'd probably feel the same way. Beauty: Prod. Are you okay? Prodigy: My girlfriend is missing, I'm crying, and you're asking me "Are you okay?" Really? No. I'm not. Beauty: Well, I'm sorry then. I was trying to comfort you. This isn't even my problem. Liyah: SOMEONE'S OPENING THE DOOR!!! New New: Quick! Turn off the lights. Everyone turns off the lights, and watches someone come in. Prodigy: (turns on the lights) Keisha? Keisha: Yeah. Who were you expecting? Roc Royal: Bri. Keisha: Why? Princeton: She's been missing almost all day. Liyah: She went for a walk, and never came back. Ray Ray: We tried calling her, and everything. Keisha: Did you call the police? She's probably missing. Like, kidnapped missing. Prodigy: No. We don't think she got taken. Liyah: She's pretty tough, and a good runner. She probably would've ran, and called someone afterwards. Keisha: Why did she leave? Ray Ray: Me and KJ got in an argument, and she got so mad at me, that she left and took a walk. Prodigy: And never came back. Keisha: Why did you and KJ get in an argument? Ray Ray: Long story short. I cheated on KJ with Star, and KJ broke up with me. I apologized but, today I told her that I regret my apology. And now I'm dating Star. Keisha: So, you cheated on KJ, but you don't regret it. Ray Ray: Exactly. Keisha: Okay... KJ: Shh! Someone's coming. Prodigy: (turns off the lights) And enters Bri, and now the questions begin. Prodigy: BRI, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR HOURS!!! Bri: I'm sorry I was just out. Prodigy: OUT WHERE. Bri:... Liyah: TELL HIM!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL HAVE BEEN!!! Beauty: (mumbling) Not all of us. Bri: Prodigy, I'm sorry. I ran into Jawan when I was walking. He invited me to his house, and one thing led to another, and now I'm pregnant. Prodigy: WTF?! Everyone: (standing in shock)