Prodigy?! ...Jawan?!

Jawan: Surprise.

Prodigy: You're the surprise celebrity?

Jawan: Yeah.

Ray Ray: Uh-Oh. Prodigy 'bout to flip out.

Roc Royal: This is bad.

Princeton: Somethin' 'bout to go down.

Prodigy: (looks at Jawan, then punches him in his face non stop) WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DON'T YOU EVER HIT A GIRL, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?! (continues punching him)

Jawan: (struggling to get up) I didn't hear you say that when you were hitting KJ.

Prodigy: (gets really mad and starts hitting Jawan non stop)

Ray Ray: Prodigy, we know he went to far, just let it go.

Jawan: At least he's stepping up. You weren't there to save KJ, you just came after it happened.

Ray Ray: (gets mad and pushes Jawan against the wall getting ready to punch him)

Roc Royal: Ray Ray, just stop. He's just all talk. Think about how KJ would feel.

Ray Ray: (looks at Jawan, and lets him go. Then, punches him to the ground) Don't you ever talk about me or KJ again, cause next time, no one is gonna save you.(walks away)

Everyone: (silent)

Issa: (by Jawan's tour bus) Yo Jake, did you see that?

Jacob: Yeah, how is he gonna perform now?

Issa: I don't know but, we need to handle this for him.

Jacob: Did you NOT just see what Ray and Prod did to him? I'm not getting involved with that. Plus we're all good friends, and I don't want any drama so, lets just leave it alone, and act like we didn't see this or know about this.

Issa: Aight.