Trouble in London _ One Direction

Maite is like any normal person except for the fact that she works for the government as a secret agent. She works side by side with Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles. During one of their most important missions in London, she meets the prime suspects of the crime: Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and his wife Danielle Payne. During this mission she meets the children of Danielle and Liam while falling in love with their oldest son…She soon realizes that if Danielle and Liam are responsible of this crime she would have no other choice but to follow the law and put the couple in jail. She doesn’t want to do this but she’s stuck in between two walls. She knows she must follow her heart but if she doesn’t do what is right, she can end up being the one in jail and risk losing her job as an agent. What will she pick? Love or Law?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 2  incomplete stories but this is one in which I have been working on for a while. The Prologue says it all. Few characters that are my friends and then of course One Direction, whom I have started to like like and listen to. The first names of every character are real yet the last names are switched around. 

The beginning part may sound bring but I promise it will have lots of action towards the 3rd or 4th chapter. The first 2 chapters are necessary to comprehend the whole layout theme and story...Enjoy and Vote...:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~