Chapter 15

. Niall was at the door and I allowed him to come in. We sat in the living room together and talked.

“So Niall…”

“Yeah?”

“I was told something yesterday…”

“About what?”

“Your feelings…”

“Uh…What about my feelings?”

“What you feel…Who attracts you…Stuff like that…”

“Don’t tell me that Zayn…”

“Yeah. He told me…he asked me to be his girlfriend again…”

“What did you say?”

“I said no…1st of all because I knew Harry wouldn’t like that…that was when I found out about your feelings…and 2nd of all because I just don’t like him the way I used to anymore…”

“So…Is there a chance for me?”

“Niall…as of right now…I only see you as a friend…But…maybe…sometime in the near future there can be something…”

“What do I have to do?!”

“Nothing…Just be yourself…trust me…”

I heard Zayn waking…He came over to us and sat down…Niall asked us how we slept. Zayn said he had a pretty good night while I told them about the strange ‘dream’ I had had.

“I don’t know…It was so strange…Like my dream was that after I talked to you Zayn, I had woken up and I had someone on me…as if someone were trying to…”

“To what?” Niall asked

“To…hurt me…I was sweaty and…I saw a figure…I tried to stand up but…the figure reached over to the side and got a towel…I felt the towel being placed over me and…I feel asleep after that…I had a dream where…”

“You were being…?”

The word was really hard to say.

“Abused…Raped I mean…”

“Don’t worry Maite…It was all just a dream…Did you get to see that person’s face at least?” Zayn asked

“No…but it was so vivid…so alive…so real…I’m starting to doubt that it was a dream…”

“But I was with you the whole time? After you went to bed I did the same and finally went to sleep…” Zayn said

“I know…but in the dream, I had tried to call you…I reached over to your side of the bed and found nothing but sheets…”

“Don’t worry…It was all just a dream” Niall said

“A nightmare…” Zayn corrected

I ask the boys to step outside while I changed. I went over to the closet and saw Zayn’s half opened suitcase. I got really curious to see what my ex-boyfriend had in there. I took it out and opened it on the floor. What I saw was not good at all…

I found a bottle of chlorophyll, cotton balls, and pieces of cloth. I went back to my ‘dream’. I remember being drugged after I had woken up…I was a really heavy sleeper and could probably sleep through an earthquake…Maybe that’s why I had woken up. I wasn’t drugged till after I woke up…My head still hurt and I just couldn’t process the fact that Zayn would hurt me…I quickly changed into my ‘work clothes’ which consisted of black jeans, black T-shirt, black knee-high boots, and either a black jacket or black hoodie. I went over to Niall’s room and knocked. Niall opened it and I was able to see Harry changing. He was wearing nothing but his boxers…I couldn’t help but laugh. I remember why I was here and my mood snaps to one full of worry, concern, and anger. I walk in and approach Zayn. I tell him that I need to talk to him immediately and we step out of the room and into ours…