Vincent and her

your pov

"I'm a animatronic but that's impossible theirs no way" I said panicking. Freddy grabbed me by the arm cutting my finger on the doorway and he told me to sing. I sung a line and I saw this glow around me" what is that" you said curiously .Chica and Bonnie came to the office seeing me glow and it slowly fading away. " It's true she is one of us but we can't let her go through what we went through she wouldn't bear the pain" Freddy said sadly.Chica and bonnie just stared with sympathetic faces I asked them what's wrong. " This special ability you have it let's you become human and animatronic like us but we don't want you to go through that proccess. Chica said saldy. " Who was the she Vincent is talking about" you said staring at freddy."We don't really talk about her anymore she hasn't been used in years, her name was, Winfred freddys sister. Bonnie said looking down.

"She is not my sister she will never be not after the incident " feddy said walking out the room. You tried to follow him but he disappered. You looked at the cameras to see if you could find freddy but you did see him anywhere then you notices something. On the map theirs not a room on camera when you saw this very light out line of what looked like a basement . You ran out the office searching for some clues when you saw this different color of paint on one of the walls you never noticed it you thought it was just another wacky thing the company came up with.

You saw that their was some time of outline that looked like someone had cut into it it was a passage way. You pushed into the wall where it opened and you could smell cigarette from a mile away. You walked father down the stairs to see Vincent leaning against the wall playing with a knife.You were gonna leave when something caught your eye it was a brown fuzzy robot that had holes in them with part of its fur missing existing it's wires and endoskeleton. You tried to back away when you suddenly were stopped by something being thrown at you inches from your flesh. You turned around to see Vincent looking dead at you you ran as fast as you could him chasing behind you.

Mean while in the office

Feddy pov

I walked back to the office and entered to see Chica and Bonnie looking around frantically. " Where's Y/N I thought I left her with you too" freddy said confused. " She went to look for you and she didn't come back something about the main rom so she just left" Bonnie tried to explain. That's when I thought I heard Y/N voice I looked around and ran to the main room to see that the door to the basement was open. It was never suppose to be opened I called out for Y/N and I heard no response and thought the worst.

Your POV

" Feddy" you screamed as you were being pulled down by Vincent and he was slashing at your leg. When you heard someone standing at the doorway. "Y/N what are you doing here, you weren't suppose to ever come down here" he yelled then it turned into a growl when he saw Vincent. " Come one, Fazbear I'll make her death quick and painless" he said reashuringly. " You do any harm to her and I promise you I'll skin you alive" feddy growled trying to pull you out of Vincent grasp. Then I felt something cold on my check and cut deep into your heek seaming out in pain you cried. Freddy eyes turned blacker than ever before and he lunged at Vincent who was enjoying slashing my face with cuts then moving to my arms. When I got grabbed by the hand and pushed into the hall. Vincent was on the floor smirking as if he had 100% of winning. Freddy then lunged back towards me grabbing me as gently As possible and carried me bridal syle running out the basement slamming the door shut to where I thought it was never going to open again.

You could feel yourself getting colder by the second you were in extreme pain and couldn't do anything but cry in pain. Freddy took you to the backroom laying you down on the tables. Then you closed your eyes only seeing Bonnie and Chica run in and you were lead into the darkness. Hearing sounds all around you but your were to weak to open your eyes. You could hear crying in the back round when you went to a dream.

Freddy POV

All I could do watch her get treated by Chica and bonnie. I finally made a decision Y/N would become one of use but not Winfred she will become someone new. She can also get a new design and me Chica and Bonnie will rebuild her. But now that choice is up to Y/N. I left the back room Vincent was going to pay.How dare he hurt someone I care so deeply for I won't let her go through all that pain and suffering. I grabbed nails and a hammer and started to nail the door down he wasn't going to get out neither was Winfred she'll never get out. I won't ever forgive her for what she did to us never... Especially after she wanted to take Y/N to become one of us such pain and suffering. I heard bonnie call for me he said that Y/N was waking up and I saw that her skin was no longer pale and she looked alive I ran over to her side crying on her lap when she place a hand , on my head slowly stroking my ears.

Hoped you guys come to idfind you want the next chapter to be super exciting