The toys

Two weeks later

You were sitting with the girls when the door flung open. Then came in a guy with really big boxes and he set them up. He uncovered the boxes and then you saw six animatronics standing their. They all had tags on the. You went up to see and the Bears said toy Freddy, the chicken who looked a bit like Chica name was toy Chica and a blue bunnies you assumed had to be toy bonnie since they all had toy. Then you came to see a wolf she was white it looked a lot like foxy which was odd. " Too bad they got replaced" a guy said leaving. Then another man came in a took the boxes to the backroom.

Time skip

You had been standing in the back room for an hour all you could here was clanging and banging. After a while you went to the safe room where the nightmares were discussing something. They all suddenly stopped when they saw you come in you wondered why. " what's wrong why did you guys get so quiet "you asked them curiously. " were just worried about the others and what's going on with those new guys. " I'm sure it's nothing to worry about just relax everything will be fine" you said reassuringly. You just didn't know what awaited you. After you heard the guys leave you went out to see those animatronics called toys on the stage but they looked in even better condition now. What was going on where were the others and why were the toys on stage.

You went to the back room and opened the door to slowly reveal the horror in the darkness. There they were destroyed. Bonnie face was gone. Freddy's eye was missing and his fur was torn. Chica jaw was over extended but in far worse condition that before her hands were missing and we're replaced by tacky wires. Foxy sat in the corner with his fur torn and his once nice legs destroyed reveling his endoskeleton. Suddenly they all started moving Chica quietly sobbed. Freddy balled into a corner. Bonnie touched where his face was suppose to be horrified. While foxy kept banging his fist on the wall.

" what happened to you....." you tried to say but you were tackled to the ground. Freddy was on top of you his yes especially pitch black but this time with no hint of white. " how would we know you stood by and let this happen and to think you said you cared about us and... you even said you love me" he growled putting pressure on you. " how was I supposed to know .." you managed to say while sobbing. " I had no clue that this would happen do you think I wanted this and y-you claim that my love for you not real" you sobbed trying to wipe your tears while staring into his eyes. " I should have known that this would happen it was all suppose to come down to this wasn't it... maybe I didn't find the man I loved " you said smiling as the tears rolled down your cheek. You pushed him off as Chica tried to grab your arm. You pushed her away and ran out the of the backroom. Was your life suppose to be like this?

You ran down the hall and bumped into something. You fell and looked up to see springtrap. " Y/N what's wrong" he said trying to help out a hand. But what you really saw was a terrifying creature, the room and everything around you seemed to turn . The walls were lined with blood you were in a pool of blood and surrounded by bodies...bodies of ..children. springtrap tried to step closer but he looked terrifying. " what is it I'm not going to hurt you Y/N " his monstrous voice said. He suddenly started to turn to the springtrap you knew . The one who helped you. He bent down and picked you up. You silently sobbed in his chest as he walked out of the hallway.

Why was everything so different. This wasn't the same place that you saw suddenly you felt something warm touch your cheek. You saw it was springtrap hand. He was whipping your tears as he moved your hair out the way. Why was he the only thing that looked normal. You got lost into your thoughts as he continued. " YOU'VE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE" a voice said clearly. Why was it haunting you? You never done anything wrong is this what your future was. Was this what shadow warned you about.

You didn't realize you were staring at him when he cleared his throat. He smiled as he cleaned the last of your tear. At least you had springtrap here with you. " thank you" you said giving him a week smile. " No problem" he said looking away. He started to stare into your big E/C orbs. You hadn't realized you were so close until you were inches apart. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. Your lips suddenly touched as he pulled you in. He wrapped his hand around your waist . He deepened the kiss as you accepted it and wrapped your arm around your neck. What more did you have to lose the man you loved now hates you and you had to accept that. He pulled away as his blush deepened and stepped back. "Y/ N I'm sorry I don't know what...." He said but you interrupted him. " springtrap it's okay I feel the same way" you said hugging him. With springtrap you felt safe you just never noticed until now. " Really .. you can't love me... your soon to be married " he said pulling away. " that's not happening anymore" you said sadly.

Freddys Pov

Watching her hug him and they're lips touching . It was my love for her that kept me from, hurting her. Every word she spoke when she confessed was a pain in my heart. I knew what kind of person she was now. I dropped the roses I brought her and when the to the back room. How could she do this to me? I thought as the tears streamed down my cheeks I thought I loved her maybe even love can blind what a person is truly capable of............