little is to late

i woke up to the sound of pounding on the walls, and my mom screaming for help. my dad is properly raping my my om again. this is how i usually wake up. my mom screams desperately for someone to hear her. my dad and mom don't get along anymore, ever since my dads mother died, he turned into a drunk, he comes home late at night drunk off his ass, and lets all of his anger out on me and my mom. i snapped out of my thoughts as soon as i heard my dad call me from down stairs.

"Annabelle, get your ugly fat ass down here and fucking help me!' i run down stairs trying to not waste anytime that would make my dad even more angrier. i ran into the kitchen and saw my dad punch my mom and kick her in her head, her nose was bleeding, it was defiantly  broken. she was weak, so she couldnt get back up. my dad had kept her from eating becuase he said she needs to lose some pounds even though she is as skinny as a flag pole. he look at me with his black devil eyes, i quickly ran up stairs to my bathroom. i heard him chasing after me.

 I strangled to get the door locked because my hands were shaking to bad. i heard him banging on the door swearing and cursing for me to let him in. i wouldn't, i have to admit, i am deathly afraid of my dad. i was pacing around the bathroom when something shiny caught my eye. i remembered. my best-friend sat there sitting in my sower, i went to go grab it. it still had blood stains from the last time i used it, i walked over to the sink and reached for my I-pod, i stuffed the earphones in my ears and turned the music up, i was listening to Sleeping with Sirens- If you can't hang. i loved them, they got me through some pretty hard times before. i turned it up to tune out the hurt, pain, my dad, his abuse. i turned it up until i couldn't here him kicking my door, i sat down in the middle of the bathroom i rolled up my sleeve and stared at my wrist. i slowly glide the blade across my wrist, not very deep. as i felt the mental pain go away. i did it again, this time deeper, i watched as my wrist poured out blood, i keept cutting but every time i would go deeper and deeper. i bolted up and ran to the counter, i opened the drawer and saw my pills, sleeping pills, i opened the cap and poured them all in my mouth, i swallowed them. i didn't want to be here anymore, i wanted to go somewhere else, to get away from this pain and hurt. i climbed out my window and ran for my life, i came to this nearby park and thought it would be good for now, i sat by a tree and caught up with my breath. i looked down and noticed i still had my razor in my hand, for the last time i cut, this time was screaming deep, it poured blood and i felt dizzy, everything was spinning, next thing i know, the darkness took over my body.