careful

Anabelle's P.O.V

  i didn't know this dude, but he was handsome. he look around my age. He had he most worried face. why would a stranger be worried about me? did he take me here? did he see my razor? my wrist?how did he find me? have i met him before but just don't remember?what was his name? my head was crammed with question's. i was confused. How does he know me?

       finally the nurse finished messing with my IV's and walked out. he walked to the side of the bed and sat down. for a  while we just sat there taring into each others questionable eyes. i finally snapped out of it and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing come out. why wasn't i speaking? why wasn't my voice coming out? I closed my mouth and remembered my wrist. i looked down at it and saw it was bandaged. i Looked at him and i wanted him to explain. he finally caught on and he started to explain.

    Kellin's P.O.V

            I saw she looked at me and then to her cuts then back to me. she had a look on her face that looked like she wanted me to explain. so i explained. "i was walking on the phone with my dick ass girlfriend when i walked to the park i got tired of her crap and i hung up on her. i saw you in the corner of my eye and i walked up to you, i saw you had you know, *i pointed to her wrist* and i tried to get you up but you wouldn't get up, so i got worried and i saw your cut was very deep and i was concerned so i took you to the hospital."

       I looked at her and she was trying to talk i nothing came out of her mouth. i felt so bad for her. "whats your name" i asked. she pointed to her wrist band the doctor have given her and it said Annabelle Nicole Johnson. "pretty name, mine is Kellin Quinn." i held my hand out for her to shake it but she just lightly tapped my hand since she was weak. I knew something happened that was so bad that would make her cut so bad.

     I got up and walked up next to her, i whispered in her ear "you'll be fine, im here for you, whatever drove you crazy for you to cut, i will find it and kill that reason, you will never be in pain again as long as you are with me. when i come back will you tell me what happened last night?" she nodded her head, I half smiled and kissed her forehead. I walked out and blew her a kiss.

    All night i couldn't stop thinking about her, i couldn't sleep. I wanted to know what happened so bad, i got dressed and  i went to the hospital, i walked into her room. I couldn't believe my eyes, Is this really happening, i felt hot tears running down my cheeks and i lost it.