Broken

*** I hope this story is interesting! :D***

   As i walked into Annabelle's hospital room, i couldn't look, All i could see was her arms going everywhere under that man. i started to cry, i got really mad. i thought maybe he was the reason she cut and ranaway that night. i ran up to him and i tapped his shoulder, he looked at me, i stared at him, then i punched him really hard. he feel to the ground with a broken nose. i looked back at Annabelle, she was crying and was trying to catch her breath, she pointed to the guy and started to cry even more. I realized  that was the dude is the reason she cut. i kicked him. Annabelle started to laugh. i smiled at her.        "Im going to go ask the doctor when you can get out of this hell hole" i walked around the hospital like a lost puppy. i finally found the front desk and asked the doctor when can she go home. and they said they were going to discharge her laster tonight. i walked back to Annabelle's room. god i can't get over her name, its so beautiful. " you get out later tonight," i told her. "but where am i going to go, i have no where to go?" she asked. "You can come live with me" I told her, she never did answer me.

  Later that night the doctor came in with her release form. about time.

    Annabelle's P.O.V

           Kellin went out of the room to go ask the doctor when I'm going to be released, so i tried to rest my eyes before he came back in, i heard someone come back in and i looked up and it wasn't Kellin. It was my Drunk abusive dad. he came in and before i could scream for Kellin, he covered my mouth. i bit him and he started to choke me. i tried to make any noise i could to get anyone in the room to help me. I saw Kellin in the corner of my eye. i know i just met the guy but i was really happy to see him right now. He just stared at him. I saw a tear drop from hi eyes. then he walked over to my dad and was nice a friendly. Out of nowhere he punched my dad and brkoe his nose. I was trying to catch my breath.

        i really wanted to hug him for saving my life but before Kellin dragged drunkie outside and came back with me. About and hour later the doctor came back in and said i can go. i looked at Kellin and told him i have nowhere to go. But he had my back and said i can live with him for a while. i looked back at the doctor.

       When i finally got the tubes and IV's out of my body i got up quick, and all i could see for about 10 second was my dad lounging at me with his huge hands. but i shook it off and Kellin helped me to the car. he opened the door for me and buckled me up. the ride was quiet but he put his hand on my thigh. i didnt move it.

      when we finally got to his house and got out and he opened the door for me. I was to weak to get out of the car so he carried to inside. He went up to his room and placed me gently on his bed. it was so soft. Right away i feel asleep.

      Kellin's P.O.V

      I carried her up to my room. i put her on my bed and she fell asleep right away. god, she was so adorable. I got some clothes and took a shower. I was sleeping in the guest bedroom. I heard the door open at 3:54 A.M and i saw her litttle head peak out from the other side of the door. she motioned her to come a lay down and she did. she slept on the other side of the bed. about 10 minutes later she was all curled up next to me and her head on my chest.

             I woke in the morning and her hair was in my face, it smelled really good so i didn't care. her arm was wrapped around me really tight like she thought she was going to lose me. it was cute. i laughed and i climbed out of bed quietly being careful not to wake her up. I went downstairs and made some breakfast fr her and me. i brought the food upstairs next to her head. she woke up and ate her breakfast like she hasn't ate in 4 weeks. i mean i couldn't tell she was already skinny enough.

    Annabelle P.O.V

       Somewhere in the middle of the night i went to find Kellin, he was in the next bedroom over. i was really could and scared my dad will come find me. i opened the door quietly a possible but i still woke him up. Damn! I poked my head behind the door for him to know its me. He patted the bed to tell me i am welcome in his bed. i came and layed down. he was shirtless. I slept on the other side of the bed but i happened to make my way over next to him.

      i woke up with food in my face. I ate it all i about a minute. i hadn't ate in 3 weeks a because my dad. I looked up at him and i just stared into his eyes. i saw him leaning forward. he closed his eyes. we were only 1 inch away when i filled the empty space between us. he kissed passionately. but with love. i pulled away to catch my breath. Then i moved back in again. I pulled him into the bed with me without breaking the kiss.