Leo

"JESUS CRIST TONY SHUT UP ALREADY! THAT MUSIC HAS BEEN PLAYING FOREVER!" I screeched from the comfort of my room.

It wasn't that I was mad, I was annoyed at the fact I was yanked out of the blissfulness of my sleep, to loud music. Not to mention the fact of my headache, most likely the effect of my eventful night of drinking. But I guess no body is to be blamed for that but myself. But honestly, the music wasn't my fault. Who wants to be woken up by blasting music? Yeah no one.

"CAN YOU SHUT THAT SHIT OFF YOU'VE BEEN AT IT FOR ATLEAST AN HOUR TAKE A BREAK!"

Finally the music came to an abrupt stop, to my liking. I frowned as I heard footsteps towards my room, my 20 year old brother then barging in.

"Excuse me, yeah do you mind taking your pissy mooded hangover self elsewhere, me and the band are practicing and we don't need to hear your screaming. Okay? Thanks for being so understanding."

I watched as he slammed the door, making the sound crash through my head ten times over. I shoved my face into my pillow in aggravation as the music started once again. I sighed as my ringtone blared against my leg, continuing to play the same words in a loop.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Hi there."

"Erm.. Hi..? Who is this?"

"Your Leo right, I'm Louis."

"Yeah.. Do I know you?"

"No but you became pretty acquainted with my dear friend last night."

"I'm sorry Louis, but I met a lot of people last night. I'm afraid your going to have to be a bit more specific."

"About 5'7 blonde hair, accent? Goes by the name Niall? Unless requested you call him something else."

I laughed at the suggestive comment. "I maybe know your friend. What's it to you anyhow?"

"Well, assuming that you know this 'friend' of mine, I'd love to let you know that he's planning on calling you, but I decided to take the liberty of calling you myself."

"Oh well.. Okay. Tell this friend of yours that I'd love to hear from him."

"Will do- Louis who are you talking too?- no one- let me see!- really it's no one- hello?"

"Hello? Is this Louis?"

"No it's Niall.. Who's this."

"It's Leo, remember me?"

"Leo, yes. How could I forget?"

"Well, since I was so rudely interrupted by the bombarded phone call of your friend, I think it's only fair if you meet me in person to apologize."

I heard his chuckle ring throughout the phone. "Brilliant. How about I come pick you up?"

"Or we can just meet at the 7 11 on Mayberry Street? My brothers blasting music at the moment, so I don't even want to be here let alone have someone I want to make a good impression with here ."

"Wow, love do you have any clue what I'm about?"

"I guess I'm going to find out aren't I."

++++++

A/N sorry it sucks. I tried, I just have writers block. Well, 10 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter? Thanks and remember, I love you even though we've only known each other for about a chapter. Okay, so um.. Bye.. Oh and give me some ideas? It would be nice to hear what you think.