Ch.3

Ailey pov.😇
2 weeks later
I was just doing chemo when my door open and Dr.Smith walk though the door.  Ailey Hope some people are here to see you okay.  Ok dr.smith. Then know other then the biggest boybands One Direction and Five Seconds Of Summer walked thought the door, I was so shocked that the One Direction was in my hospital room.  Harry ask " so how are you Ailey?"  " could be better." I was day dreaming of my favourite boys in the room which are Harry Styles and Ashton Irwin when out of nowhere Ashton asked "Ailey how long have you had cancer and were are your parents?" "I have had Adenocarcinoma cancer since I was 13 years old and my parents left when they found out that I had cancer so I live here in the hospital." I said. " oh." He said. Dr.Smith walked in the room and said " Ailey your results came back and they are not good." What did they say? "Your cancer is spreading to your lungs and brain." What now is there people to pay the money or no? "No your parents don't want to and no other family wants to pay?" I'm going to die? "Ailey I'm sorry but yes if know one is willing to pay the money for your surgeries." Dr.Smith said then he walked out of the room. 

Harry's pov.
She is only 17 and she going to die at such a young age.  We should pay for her surgeries. Ailey is it okay if we step out of the room for a sec? I asked. It's fine. Okay we'll be back soon.
Step out of room
Guys we should pay for her surgeries! I say. What do you mean Harry? Asked Zayn. We should pay for her surgeries because I want her to live a long life like she should cause I kind of like her guys. I said. I think we should pay also and someone can adopted her Ashton says. Ashton is right and we think Ashton you should adopted her. Liam says and every one nods.
Back in the room
Ailey pov
Hey Ailey what would you say if we said we would adopted you and pay for your surgeries? Harry asked?
I would love it! I said. Harry want out of the room to go find dr.smith.

20 minutes laterHarry came back with dr

20 minutes later
Harry came back with dr. Smith and they both were smiling when they walk in the room. Ailey I herded that one direction and five seconds of summer want to adopted you? He said. Yep and they want to pay for my surgeries to. When your done chemo we'll talk about the surgeries okay Ailey. Okay