Kept Under Lock and Key~*(Werewolf Love Story)~*

Prologue:

*I ran as fast as i could my legs slowly giving in,my heart pounding against my chest making it hurt.My head was heavy and i was fadding in."You can't get away from me Alexandra."i heard HIS voice behind me like a whisper.No!I can't go back to him!I can't give in that easily,without a fight.I pushed myself to run some more but the pain was so much,i wanted to scream.Tears ran down my cheeks and before i knew it i was grabbed from behind.As i fought back something hard hit me and i blacked out.*

Alexandra was just an oldinary girl with an oldinary life.Living in California with her father,finishing her Junior year in High School.She was a total badass girl.She stood up for everything and didn't put up with anything or anyone.She was the high temper bitch and everybody knew and feared her except her two best friends Ria and Jack.She loved what normal teenage girls love.She loved music,she loved fashion,she loved parties.A PARTY.

This started it all.*"It'll be the best party of the year we must go!Spring Break poul party!Come on we have to go!!!" "I don't know guys i'm not in the mood for Parties lately." "Oh COME ON!YOU LOVE PARTIES!" "I have a strange feeling abou this one." "Don't be so paranoid come on!Don't play difficult!" "OK Fine we're going." "YAYYY!!" "Spring Break Forever Bitches!"*Alex and her best friends got to a very interesting party.But later it turned out to be the worst party of her life. Why? She gets kidnapped by a werewolf and taken away from friends and her father,her only family without any explaination.Next thing she knows she's in Seattle Washington and some crazy psyco man is talking about Mates and stupid things like that.

Lonely,Confussed,Scared she tries to run away many times.Every attemp failing.She stays locked in a huge creepy mansion-castle full of werewolves and the one person she hates the most in this world.Her "mate" Julian Blocker alpha of the NightForest Pack.Will she learn to love him or will his attemps to come closer with her will make her hate him even more?What will she do?How will the badass girl deal with this now?How will Julian deal with her maners and temper?Will the Mate Bond work this time or it will break under the pressure?