Chapter Three ~*~

(Hello everyone?How are you?So here's one more chapter i hope you like it.Vote,comment :) )

*Mysterious Man Point of view.*

I walked into the castle with a smile and i headed for my mothers office.On the way there i saw many of my friends waving and smiling at me."Hey man what's up?" "Hi what's up."i said in a hurry.I wanted to tell her the news.They were big news i'm sure they'll make her really happy it's something me and her had been waiting for a long time.Once i opened the long wooden doors that lead to my mom's part of the castle i ran into her office grinning like an idiot."Mother..."i said out of breath."Hello Son,what is it?You seem excited." "I am..." "What is it tell me everything." "I found her." "Who is Her my boy?!"she asked raising an eyebrow in confusion."Her...My girl...My mate..."her green eyes lit up with small tears."Oh my son!You found your mate!Where is she?" "She's...Human...And she lives in California.I found out on my mission there one day ago...Mother she's incredible..." "A human my boy?"her smile dropped."Yes mother...A human...But she's so amazing!You'll see..I'll bring her here!She'll live here with us..Maybe we can make her one of us too..."she stayed quiet for a moment.She was in deep thinking."Are you sure about this?" "Yes...Me and Bruce have everything planned..Tomorrow i will go and take her." "And if she doesn't want to come with you?Have you considered that?" "She will come here with me wanting it or not!She's MINE!She belongs to me!"my wolf took control growling as he spoke.My eyes changed color like they do when i'm really angry and my mother spoke quietly to calm me down before anything happens."Calm down Son..She's yours and only yours...Just be careful...You don't want her to hate you over something stupid you did to claim her do you now?" "No mother."i took full control again and my wolf was quiet inside of me.I left her office,the only thing on my mind was my mate.She was beautiful...Amazing...How do i even begin to describe such a perfect person?I can't wait to have her here with me...She will be the Luna of my pack,my wife,the mother of my children..All we have to do is wait til tomorrow.She will learn to love me with the time.I don't want to steal her from her loved-ones but i'll have to.It's the only way for us to be together.It will be hard to gain her trust and love but i'm determined to wait a thousand years and even more for my mate.She will be loved by everyone in this place.They will respect her and take care of her.She's the future Luna after all and Lunas are really important to the pack.For everyone she's like a second sister and their duty is to protect and love her at any cost.She will make a good Luna i know that.Maybe she'll freak out a little because it's not easy being kidnapped by a werewolf to go and live the rest of your life with him and his pack but she'll come around soon.Once she gets used to the place and people (and Me of course)she will bright here making everything shine.Only her smile is enough to light up this whole town.I sat in my bed counting the hours,minutes and seconds til i get to see her again.This party will stay unforgettable to say the least.I got my servants to prepare her room.I wanted everything ready and waiting for her.Soon we will meet my love.Soon...

*Alexandra's Point of view*

(Inside her dream:

I was in a dark and silent forest.Trees,trees,trees and more trees was all i could see.How did i get here?Wasn't i sleeping in my bed just a minute ago?What was happening?I looked up into the skies and a bright moon was lighting every hidden part and every hidden path of this mysterious forest.But what it didn't relieve was the one scaring me.What was this forest holding within?I tried to take a small step but my feet were stuck down.I couldn't move them.In fact i couldn't move anything.I screamed not knowing what was happening.And then all of a sudden i was pulled down in the dirt by something.I made a helpless attempt to move without any results.I heard a noise.Someone walking from behind me.The steps were heavy and slow and the feet making them were crashing leaves and sticks with every move making a terribly loud sound around the dead-silent forest.When i tried to scream again for help a hand muffled my scream.I couldn't see who it was all i could see was two captivating blue eyes looking deep into my brown ones."Who are you."i tried to say but nothing came out.His free hand was on my neck stroking him softly.And his eyes never left mine.Next thing i knew,i was chained in a wall of a dark and muddy cell.My head felt heavy and it kept pounding.I groaned in pain and as i lifted my hanging head i saw a tall figure standing on the opposite wall tapping his feet."Who are you?!"i asked,my voice cracked."You don't need to know..."a dark but soft velvet voice spoke."Where am i?" "Again...You don't need to know."i thought i saw him smirk although i couldn't clearly see his face."What do i need to know then?"i spat angrily."Nothing!Now shut up." i thought i heard a loud growl.Nobody tells ME to shut up!I tried to ran to him but of course my chains pinned me in the wall again.A dark chuckle escaped the mysterious man's mouth."Don't you try to fight me..."he said and took a step forward."You belong to me.And you'll do as i say."he almost whispered."I am no ones." i spat again."You're wrong.You're mine...Mine mine mine..." "Stop saying that!It's not true!"i screamed with tears blurring my vision.Where was my dad?Where was Jack?Ria?Marco?Oh Marco please come and save me,i love you.."Marco..."i whispered softly whimpering."What did you say?"the man yelled completely mad.How did he hear me?"What.Did.You.Say!" "N-Nothing..."i mumbled."I am the only man in your life now!Do you understand me?" "No!"i shouted.I can't cry like a chicken.Besides it's better dead than his."No?...It's time to teach you a lesson then.."he growled and walked to me.I turned my head to the side as he approached me.When he was close enough it was time to act.I kicked him with all my strengh in the balls.He screamed and fell to the floor.I spit on him."Son of a bitch!"i shouted at him.Then he was gone.Everything was gone.I was in a forest again all alone.When i looked behind me i saw him running after me fast and furious.Uh-Oh.My instick took control and my head screamed "RUN" to my legs.So i started running between trees and bushes,hills and rocks."I will get you and you know it!"i heard him hot on my heels.I ran as fast as i could my legs slowly giving in,my heart pounding against my chest making it hurt.My head was heavy and i was fading in."You can't get away from me Alexandra."i heard HIS voice behind me like a whisper.No!I can't go back to him!I can't give in that easily,without a fight.I pushed myself to run some more but the pain was so much,i wanted to scream.Tears ran down my cheeks and before i knew it i was grabbed from behind.As i fought back something hard hit me and i blacked out.*Wake up!Wake up!Wake up!*...........)